ADVERTISEMENT

RFK Jr and Tulsi Gabbard endorse Trump/Vance

Gunny46

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2018
I'm not voting for him. But wanted to point out the same State that is trying to put Trump in jail is attempting to do this.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

RFK Jr doesn't have a chance. Do really want Harris and Walz to win?

On another note. Don't be this idiot.

Michael Lee Tomasi, 37, of Rio Verde, Arizona, pleaded guilty yesterday to making threats against federal officials.

From May 2021 through November 2023, while living in Colorado and Arizona, Tomasi used a social media platform to express a desire to incite violence and threaten a variety of individuals and groups, including a city district attorney, a state court judge, a member of Congress and other federal officials and law enforcement officers. Tomasi pleaded guilty to posting a threat on Aug. 26, 2023, to kill FBI agents in order to impede, intimidate, or interfere with FBI agents’ performance of their official duties. Specifically, Tomasi admitted that, on that day, he posted: “Shoot the FBI first and ask questions later. . . . Any FBI [] have a problem with that[,] come to my house and see what happens. Shoot before they even pull their guns out of their trunk and you shoot to kill.”

“Threats of violence against elected officials, judges, and FBI agents pose immense danger to the physical safety of individual victims and undermine our very system of government,” said Attorney General Merrick B. Garland. “The Justice Department will hold to account anyone who targets public servants with illegal threats of violence.”

“Threatening law enforcement officers and elected officials strikes at the heart of our communities and our democracy,” said FBI Director Christopher Wray. “The men and women of the FBI work tirelessly every day to defend our homeland and protect the American people. I am proud of their selfless spirit — putting themselves in harm’s way to keep others safe — and we will hold accountable anyone who threatens them.”

"This disgruntled defendant threatened officials from all three branches of government,” said U.S. Attorney Gary Restaino for the District of Arizona. “Moreover, he was prepared to carry out his threats: when arrested he had a loaded handgun in his vehicle, as well as other firearms and body armor in his home. The prosecution of threats offenses makes Americans safer.”

Tomasi pleaded guilty to making threats against federal officials. He is scheduled to be sentenced on Oct. 23, and faces a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison. A federal district court judge will determine any sentence after considering the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors.

The FBI is investigating the case.

Assistant U.S. Attorneys Raymond K. Woo and Abbie Broughton Marsh for the District of Arizona are prosecuting the case, with valuable assistance provided by Trial Attorney Dmitriy Slavin of the National Security Division’s Counterterrorism Section.

Reactions: JRZEER

According to Axios, Former U.S. President Donald J. Trump spoke earlier today with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu regarding tomorrow’s Ceasefire and Hostage Negotiations in Qatar. During the Call, it is believed that Trump encouraged Netanyahu to take the Deal decided on tomorrow by the Delegations from the United States, Qatar, Egypt, and Israel.

It's going to be close especially in Swing States. Choose wisely and get out and vote.

No it's not. Trump's mail-in balloting is still funded nationwide. The results will be +5 to the Dems side whatever the polls show prior to election day in swing states.

It's going to be close and people need to get out and vote.

Hey dumbass,

Are you not paying attention to how the DNC is currently treating him?

Sports radio legend Chris 'Mad Dog' Russo rips Donald Trump for treatment of Joe Biden: 'Really bothered me'​

One of them is lying. Either way she would fire him the first second he attempted to do anything she didn't like.

RFK denies report that he asked for position in Harris cabinet​

Something Bill Maher needs to get through his thick head.

Former President Donald Trump spoke to "Fox & Friends" on Thursday about whether Robert F. Kennedy Jr. might drop out of the race and endorse him.

He is a very good person. If he endorsed me, I would be honored by it. I would be very honored by it. He really has his heart in the right place. He is a respected person," Trump said.

"But, overall, I thought the Democrats, he was a Democrat, I don’t know what he is right now. But he was a Democrat. They treated him very badly. I think he would have, he goes around saying he would have beaten Biden in the primary. I think there was a good chance," Trump said.

RFK Jr.'s running mate, Nicole Shanahan, recently told Fox News that they were considering dropping out and endorsing Trump. She added that "there’s only one party that has obstructed a fair election for us, and unfortunately it was the Democratic Party."

Trump says he would be 'honored' by RFK Jr. endorsement, says Democrats 'treated him very badly'​

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s running mate recently said that they were considering dropping out and endorsing Trump​

My old Dem buddies have been flooding me with frantic calls, texts, and emails. Unlike Ro, I wouldn’t dream of airing those private conversations publicly, but the message is clear: they’re terrified of the idea of our movement joining forces with Donald Trump. When I point out what the Democratic Party and their super PACs have done to sabotage our campaign, their response is always, “but Trump is worse.” Here’s an idea: stop suing us. Let us debate. Quit rigging the media and the polls. It’s a simple formula, people—get with it.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

Trump has had 6 court battles to fight during this election, while we have 9 and counting across the country. By bringing these suits against political opponents, the Democrats bankrupt the underpinnings of democracy. What the Democrats consider common course to win elections is the kind of "normalcy" that leads to famine, sickness, and civil war. The country is ready for an administration that represents unity.

America is lucky it’s not in a civil war right now, yet we are in a kind of cold civil war. What is this experiment we call America? Let us look back and remember who we are, and how our greatest leaders—like Abraham Lincoln—comported themselves in the face of civil war. We must realign ourselves with the founding spirit of our nation. Are we ready to reach across the divide? I am, and that is what my campaign is about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT