ADVERTISEMENT

For those of you who are of the praying sort

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
my son in Huntington got run off the road by a pickup truck that left the scene....broken nose,hip,messed up C3,C4 and L2......2 surgeries yesterday.... and probable rehab in his future....raising a 13 yr old daughter by himself....if you talk to the Big Guy put in a good word

my son in Huntington got run off the road by a pickup truck that left the scene....broken nose,hip,messed up C3,C4 and L2......2 surgeries yesterday.... and probable rehab in his future....raising a 13 yr old daughter by himself....if you talk to the Big Guy put in a good word

Hang in there, tough I know, but it will be better before you know it.

I am sorry to hear this , Snow Sled Baby. Prayers for you, your son, and all of the family.

just got back from huntington.......cracked C1,2 &3...broken nose, broken hip and messed up L2......pretty screwed up...starting in home therapy today and will have nose surgery soon
Sorry to hear this bro...hope they catch the hit and run POS. All the best for you boy's recovery!

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
Sorry to hear this bro...hope they catch the hit and run POS. All the best for you boy's recovery!
also has a cracked sternum and broken occipital bone.......I must tell you that I was not impressed with cabell huntington hospital....noone knows what is going on..they don't communicate.......they REALLY didn't appreciate my flying WV tshirt

Prayers for your son SS. Yes, St.Mary's is better, though now owned by CHH. I'm sure he'll get good care and treatment though.

also has a cracked sternum and broken occipital bone.......I must tell you that I was not impressed with cabell huntington hospital....noone knows what is going on..they don't communicate.......they REALLY didn't appreciate my flying WV tshirt

It had nothing to do with your shirt. They have been bought out by Mountain Health. Their only focus at this point is money, not health care. They are firing people left and right, while spending millions on advertising and buying naming rights to an arena.

It had nothing to do with your shirt. They have been bought out by Mountain Health. Their only focus at this point is money, not health care. They are firing people left and right, while spending millions on advertising and buying naming rights to an arena.
the doctors and nurses I met were very nice personally...just NOBODY knew what was going on......nice memorial to the crash victims in the lobby.....I lost a good friend that day

ADVERTISEMENT