ADVERTISEMENT

For the golfers.... anything to this beyond the denials?

No clue whatsoever; but the one thing you can be absolutely sure about is that Woods won't confirm or deny anything publicly.....particularly if he's gets some assurance from the Tour they won't go public on whatever it is he's being suspended for. And if he gotten some slap-on-the-wrist 30 or 60 day suspension, it's easy enough for him to quietly go-home to Jupiter and simply explain his back needs more rest and recuperation (and announces a week or so ahead of the Masters that he can't risk a re-injury quite yet).

The reason I ask is that.....

I have seen comments made on this board about his connection to certain "doctors" with the obvious meaning of you know what. It's the first I have ever heard about the Nike balls.

I don't have any idea either but...

I do know the Tour doesn't like people who fake injuries. I know a couple of years ago, something happened with Scott-I can't remember the details. But he was required to submit a doctor's note to the Tour for some injury he had where he had to wd from a tournament. i think it was after he'd already committed to play in it. It could be along those lines if there is actually a suspension. If he failed a drug test, he'd get more than 30 days.

Re: This is pure BS

and not worth discussing unless it is first proven it is true. I find this type of personal slander based on nothing what is wrong with this country to begin with.

I'm calling BS until there is more substantial information

He skulled a ball out of a bunker at Phoenix. His game is a mess.

Re: I don't have any idea either but...

Originally posted by RichardPeterJohnson:

I do know the Tour doesn't like people who fake injuries. I know a couple of years ago, something happened with Scott-I can't remember the details. But he was required to submit a doctor's note to the Tour for some injury he had where he had to wd from a tournament. i think it was after he'd already committed to play in it. It could be along those lines if there is actually a suspension. If he failed a drug test, he'd get more than 30 days.
I still think Woods has enough juice so that the Tour would hold back publicly on anything which might even remotely implicate him.....a privilege your "average" Tour player like Stallings may not enjoy.

Re: No doubt about that

Originally posted by RichardPeterJohnson:
Tiger = $
One thing I will say is that I believe he's already used up a fair amount of that juice......and that's his Superman's suit may indeed be coming apart somewhat at the seams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT