EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
The Dems would have to offer:

$$$$$$$$ for his library and his family
Guarantees that no one will complain when he issues pardons for his family
Guarantees that he will be granted a pardon
Hunter's legal expenses will be paid

And that's just to get the conversation started...

Guessing the only thing that is keeping p-3do in office is the amount p-3do is demanding for his library.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
The Dems would have to offer:

$$$$$$$$ for his library and his family
Guarantees that no one will complain when he issues pardons for his family
Guarantees that he will be granted a pardon
Hunter's legal expenses will be paid

And that's just to get the conversation started...

Guessing the only thing that is keeping p-3do in office is the amount p-3do is demanding for his library.

His family would be stupid to accept any future promises from a Party that is pushing him out. They have no problem eating their own and would gladly throw him under the bus to protect themselves on things they have been complicate in.

I'm no fan of Biden and personally I think he should be impeached for selling his office over the years. He definitely isn't fit mentally and physically for office. But if I was advising him I would tell him to tell the party he got the votes and won the primary so they can kiss his ass and shove their Coup up theirs.

Last edited:
His family would be stupid to accept any future promises from a Party that is pushing him out. They have no problem eating their own and would gladly throw him under the bus to protect themselves on things they have been complicate in.

I'm no fan of Biden and personally I think he should be impeached for selling his office over the years. He definitely isn't fit mentally and physically for office. But if I was advising him I would tell him to tell the party he got the votes and won the primary so they can kiss his ass and shove their Coup up theirs.
giphy.webp

It's a coup. No different than what they attempted with Trump. Anything other than proving the 25th Amendment or Impeachment is a threat to Democracy.

Kill you and eat you raw. All you have do is listen to them when they are protesting or rioting. It's no secret what their mindset is. If Joe's handlers that actually care about him were wise. They would have him fire Cheatle and Mayorkas ASAP.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT