ADVERTISEMENT

FootballScoop on Texas Longhorns faciilities: "a little bit dated"

Sarasotaeer

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2001
Stumbled on this article as it was suggested to me by my Google Now app, but thought it was interesting.

For those of us who've been to the football stadium, I thought their stadium was big, but nothing all that spectacular aesthetically. They've also got that huge video board. That's now being surpassed by a couple schools as being the largest in the country. I haven't seen much of their other stuff, though.

Anyhoo, I thought this was an interesting take with documented photographic evidence. Their operational facilities don't really look all that spectacular. In fact, some of it looks pedestrian. Anyone who's been to other schools in the country or has an Internet connection can tell you there are a lot of newer and nicer facilities out there. I'm not going to even come close to saying they stink or that it's going to make a huge difference in the grand scheme of things, as evidenced in the article with respect to their academic reputation and their location and history, but it's something I thought was worth a look. Everyone knows they have more money than God and it won't stay this way long. Especially with what A&M is doing. They'll just wait until they're done and then blow them out of the water shortly thereafter.

http://www.burntorangenation.com/2015/3/13/8205213/texas-longhorns-facilities-dated-dkr-renovations

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News