ADVERTISEMENT

Football over...long way until September*

Agreed.....so relay that message to those herd fans who are prone to screaming "back to back to back:middlefinger:" everytime WVU accomplishes anything, like...winning a game, any game:football::basketball::baseball::golf::boxing::gun::popcorn:
I like hoops but it all looks like chaos to me, baseball is essentially a child's game played by adults and my favorite teams ( Reds) will be lucky to win 50 games this year! So it will be a long wait for the lads to take to the gridiron again! Did the Super Bowl results suit you?

I like hoops but it all looks like chaos to me, baseball is essentially a child's game played by adults and my favorite teams ( Reds) will be lucky to win 50 games this year! So it will be a long wait for the lads to take to the gridiron again! Did the Super Bowl results suit you?
didn't have a dog in that fight.......Cowboys fan, as if that will happen any time soon

didn't have a dog in that fight.......Cowboys fan, as if that will happen any time soon
12715406_579773172177795_450296636578299904_n.jpg

As long as we don't have GSU guys come here to try to get us to come to their board for traffic by making Sunday newspaper comic section jokes.

That was annoying.

I made a comment on Twitter to a fellow WVU fan about Georgia Southern needing to just take their paycheck and take their beating, and some GSU fanboy/columnist retweeted it and made it sound like I was actually part of the university. He was just trying to get everyone riled up. It was pathetic.

I made a comment on Twitter to a fellow WVU fan about Georgia Southern needing to just take their paycheck and take their beating, and some GSU fanboy/columnist retweeted it and made it sound like I was actually part of the university. He was just trying to get everyone riled up. It was pathetic.

How did that work out for them?
[roll][roll][roll]

How did that work out for them?
[roll][roll][roll]

Honestly, there was this one guy named GATAINSIDER that was probably the biggest douche of all. He was just incredibly pissed that myself and another guy were 100% sure that GSU was getting thumped. He later got pissed when I made a comment that I met GSU fans while tailgating, and ALL they talked about was how they beat 4-8 Florida and almost beat GT. That was ALL they talked about. Anyway, this GATAINSIDER guy was soooooo upset. He kept trying to poke holes in everything, but I kept reminding him that GSU was absolutely outclassed, and WVU was going to destroy them. The only thing his tiny brain could compile as a moral victory was that he had more followers than me. It was so sad. His BIG statement was, "Seriously, with that many followers, you should quit Twitter LOLOLOL".

After the game, my wife and I walked to the Applebee's next to where we parked (Burgandy Lot) to get some food and non alcoholic drinks while traffic died down. I pick up my phone and Tweet, "44-0, you guys should just quit football" and then "Karl Joseph leads GSU in receptions. We took that one trick pony behind the barn and shot it" (or something to that effect).

As far as one time opponents go.... absolute douchebags.

Honestly, there was this one guy named GATAINSIDER that was probably the biggest douche of all. He was just incredibly pissed that myself and another guy were 100% sure that GSU was getting thumped. He later got pissed when I made a comment that I met GSU fans while tailgating, and ALL they talked about was how they beat 4-8 Florida and almost beat GT. That was ALL they talked about. Anyway, this GATAINSIDER guy was soooooo upset. He kept trying to poke holes in everything, but I kept reminding him that GSU was absolutely outclassed, and WVU was going to destroy them. The only thing his tiny brain could compile as a moral victory was that he had more followers than me. It was so sad. His BIG statement was, "Seriously, with that many followers, you should quit Twitter LOLOLOL".

After the game, my wife and I walked to the Applebee's next to where we parked (Burgandy Lot) to get some food and non alcoholic drinks while traffic died down. I pick up my phone and Tweet, "44-0, you guys should just quit football" and then "Karl Joseph leads GSU in receptions. We took that one trick pony behind the barn and shot it" (or something to that effect).

As far as one time opponents go.... absolute douchebags.

My experience with GSU fans at the game and during tailgating was considerably different. I'm not questioning your story at all, but there is good and bad in every fan base. The ones that I talked to didn't think they would win, but thought that they had a chance and expected it to be close. I spoke to those same fans afterwards and they were shocked that they weren't even competitive.

My experience with GSU fans at the game and during tailgating was considerably different. I'm not questioning your story at all, but there is good and bad in every fan base. The ones that I talked to didn't think they would win, but thought that they had a chance and expected it to be close. I spoke to those same fans afterwards and they were shocked that they weren't even competitive.

I guess all the d-bags flocked to the burgundy lot :grimace:

I guess all the d-bags flocked to the burgundy lot :grimace:

LOL ... apparently.

I tailgate at the coliseum. We take the motorhome in pretty early on Friday and stay until Sunday morning. Usually go over and watch soccer on the Friday nights before the games. I can't recall running into any d-bags in the Coliseum lots and we've been doing it for years.

Agreed.....so relay that message to those herd fans who are prone to screaming "back to back to back:middlefinger:" everytime WVU accomplishes anything, like...winning a game, any game:football::basketball::baseball::golf::boxing::gun::popcorn:

Facts hurt old man? C'mon down to Florida next week so I can take your money:golf: I'll even buy a few :beer::beer::beer:with the money you pay me.

LOL ... apparently.

I tailgate at the coliseum. We take the motorhome in pretty early on Friday and stay until Sunday morning. Usually go over and watch soccer on the Friday nights before the games. I can't recall running into any d-bags in the Coliseum lots and we've been doing it for years.

We used to do the same. We tried the burgundy lot this year, and like it. The shuttle bus was taking too long on the ride back to the Coliseum. I like being able to get food quick while traffic gets better at Applebee's. FYI, after the GSU game our wait for a table was only 10 mins. There was no wait after the Texas game. She likes being able to go to Starbucks.... which is on the other side of the lot.

We used to do the same. We tried the burgundy lot this year, and like it. The shuttle bus was taking too long on the ride back to the Coliseum. I like being able to get food quick while traffic gets better at Applebee's. FYI, after the GSU game our wait for a table was only 10 mins. There was no wait after the Texas game. She likes being able to go to Starbucks.... which is on the other side of the lot.

We generally walk back to the Coliseum because the shuttle bus takes so long at times. I like staying the whole weekend. Don't really have to worry about traffic at all. Don't need to worry about having a few beers and having to drive anywhere. Get to spend a lot more time with friends we don't get to see much other than football games, etc.

LOL ... apparently.

I tailgate at the coliseum. We put the doublewide on wheels early on Friday and stay until Sunday morning. Usually go over and watch soccer on the Friday nights before the games. I can't recall running into any d-bags in the Coliseum lots and we've been doing it for years.

FIFY

I can't recall running into any d-bags in the Coliseum lots and we've been doing it for years.
You probably don't recognize the d-bags, because you're one yourself.

I'll add, for someone that expends his time calling others out as being narcissistic, you sure do talk about yourself and your double wide quite a bit. Just saying...

That would make you a minority. I figured most WVU fans lived in double wides. However, the wheels are added and yes they can be moved.

That would make you a minority. I figured most WVU fans lived in double wides. However, the wheels are added and yes they can be moved.
Bambi must have thought his home just hovered in thin air until it came to rest on his lot within the ole park.

Moved behind yo Mommas house so she can receive some warm peniscillin on these cold nights

You seem to know a lot more about this than I do.

No judgment. I won't ask how.

You probably don't recognize the d-bags, because you're one yourself.

I'll add, for someone that expends his time calling others out as being narcissistic, you sure do talk about yourself and your double wide quite a bit. Just saying...

Marine is the only one that's mentioned a double wide. Just sayin'

Reading comprehension has never been your strong suit though.

Marine is the only one that's mentioned a double wide. Just sayin'

Reading comprehension has never been your strong suit though.

It's called Google, I tend to look things up before I say stupid shit like "they don't have wheels." You should try it before you say stupid shit like "they don't have wheels."

It's called Google, I tend to look things up before I say stupid shit like "they don't have wheels." You should try it before you say stupid shit like "they don't have wheels."

Apparently you don't ... because you've said some really stupid shit on this board.

You know, things like "Bill Stewart is a WVU grad" and a lot of other things that are easily looked up.

Apparently you're the resident expert on mobile homes ... congrats? Again, no judgment, but maybe you should have googled the difference between a motorhome and a mobile home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT