ADVERTISEMENT

Flynn sentencing delayed...

Let em think it is good news, but I can't wait to see the twits tweets tomorrow, lol.

So he is cooperating?
From July: In Michael Flynn's first appearance in federal court since pleading guilty seven months ago, his lawyers confirmed that he continues to work with the government and is eager to be sentenced and wrap up his case.

I would imagine that still holds, since both parties agreed to the delay.

I didn't do any, and was being facetious. It seems like we've been partying like it's 1999 since he plead guilty.
Welcome to time in the DT (During Trump) period. He pleaded guilty in December of 2017.

From July: In Michael Flynn's first appearance in federal court since pleading guilty seven months ago, his lawyers confirmed that he continues to work with the government and is eager to be sentenced and wrap up his case.

I would imagine that still holds, since both parties agreed to the delay.
That wasnt an answer.

It was an answer. Are you suggesting he is not cooperating and both sides lied to a Federal court?
Geez how much does he have to say? Is holding things back and just giving enough to drag it out. How's that work?

Geez how much does he have to say? Is holding things back and just giving enough to drag it out. How's that work?
I don't really have an answer for that. Both sides agree that he still needs to be cooperating. It is possible and frequent for cooperating witnesses to have their sentence delayed until after anyone they may testify against is sentenced. Basically the Feds have the leverage.

BTW, have we seen any Flynn statements publicly yet? I don't recall seeing anything from him in any of the indictments. Was he used in any of the Russian indictments?

I don't really have an answer for that. Both sides agree that he still needs to be cooperating. It is possible and frequent for cooperating witnesses to have their sentence delayed until after anyone they may testify against is sentenced. Basically the Feds have the leverage.
I just figured they have plea deal already done with penalties set as well. Maybe they wait and see how useful any information is.

I just figured they have plea deal already done with penalties set as well. Maybe they wait and see how useful any information is.
I'd say they have an agreement in place, just not official yet as an old carrot v stick approach.

It was an answer. Are you suggesting he is not cooperating and both sides lied to a Federal court?
Why do you always try to put words in other peoples mouths. He has to agree to whatever they want him to do as a term of his deal. I guess the term cooperating is relative.

Why do you always try to put words in other peoples mouths. He has to agree to whatever they want him to do as a term of his deal. I guess the term cooperating is relative.
I am not even sure how to answer that. Flynn agreed to be a cooperating witness for a lesser charge. What is the issue?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT