ADVERTISEMENT

Five SCOTUS Justicesā€™ Comments on Prez Immunity Come Back to Haunt Them

The left is losing their sh*t.
No amount of histrionic lies, overreaction or deflection are going to change it.

All of this sh*t they have been pushing over the last 3 years is going to be paid back in spades.
And they know it.
For every action, there is an equal and opposite re action.

The nation has had enough. Reality is a coming.

• Haha
Reactions: moe and atlkvb
Why is it all of a sudden that the rule of law needs suspended for (Repub) presidents? Corrupt SCOTUS is busy rewriting longstanding law to prepare for another lawless MAGA presidency if they can get the convict elected again. Not sure why they would nominate a convicted felon who can only serve 1 term but MAGA wants lawlessness, insurrection and chaos and the convict has promised to deliver.

Why is it all of a sudden that the rule of law needs suspended for (Repub) presidents? Corrupt SCOTUS is busy rewriting longstanding law to prepare for another lawless MAGA presidency if they can get the convict elected again. Not sure why they would nominate a convicted felon who can only serve 1 term but MAGA wants lawlessness, insurrection and chaos and the convict has promised to deliver.

So we should go back and prosecute all the members of the Obama DOJ who broke the Law by illegally spying on the Trump campaign?

@moe
230.jpg
Now why would I answer that and expose myself as the biggest two faced hypocrite ever to open my ignorant mouth?

It's OK @moe we understand you've exposed yourself enough already, no need to show us anymore. :rolleyes:

I bet Obama, Bush, and Clinton aren't complaining. I would have added Biden but he is eating a snack pack clueless to what's going on.

Reactions: Airport and atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT