ADVERTISEMENT

Fish rot from the head, and currently there is a

250 lb flounder in DC.
What kind of American ARE you? You forgot Nazi Scum Bag.
t19Spst.gif

250 lb flounder in DC.
The country has never seen anything close to this. The self-centeredness. The lack of dignity. The braggadociousness. The insecurity. The tweeting. The bullying. The duplicity. The kowtowing to Russia. The nepotism. It's like we've turned into a 3rd world dictatorship.

The country has never seen anything close to this. The self-centeredness. The lack of dignity. The braggadociousness. The insecurity. The tweeting. The bullying. The duplicity. The kowtowing to Russia. The nepotism. It's like we've turned into a 3rd world dictatorship.

I think we are seeing why Trump, as leader, has filed for bankruptcies, his college failed, and so on......leadership isn't his greatest trait........

If you all are successful in working against the elected administration of this country, and get him to resign (because you're not going to get an impeachment), you will hate his replacement even more. But so will I.

This country has went to crap. What you don't see is that you are as big a fault as what you think Trump is.

If you all are successful in working against the elected administration of this country, and get him to resign (because you're not going to get an impeachment), you will hate his replacement even more. But so will I.

This country has went to crap. What you don't see is that you are as big a fault as what you think Trump is.

WRONG. The country went to crap when you asshats supported and voted this man into office. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

It's my fault I expect the leader of the free world to not act like a spoiled insecure toddler and tweet like a twit while he denigrates the rule of law? lol, I ain't got a nickle in Trumps crumbling towers dime.

It's my fault I expect the leader of the free world to not act like a spoiled insecure toddler and tweet like a twit while he denigrates the rule of law? lol, I ain't got a nickle in Trumps crumbling towers dime.
Yep I wanted a leader that circumvents the law...shouts in public hearings like a little child...oh wait that's Hillary.

WRONG. The country went to crap when you asshats supported and voted this man into office. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
This country went to shit in 04/05 and we haven't recovered. The 2nd term of W was horrible and nothing Obama did help bring it back towards the center. The democrats started the division in that 2nd term, the GOP carried it on with Obama, though he fueled the hell out of it himself with his policy decisions. Both parties put forth abysmal candidates, one who thought she was pre-ordained to the throne, the other is a manchild.

Moreover, there are only a couple of us on here who didn't vote for one of those two idiots. Myself, THE, and Mnteer were the ones I know of. So, unless you voted for a true change breaking from the dynamic that's been built, then you're also part of the problem.

Yep I wanted a leader that circumvents the law...shouts in public hearings like a little child...oh wait that's Hillary.

Would it be any worse right now if Hillary had won? Honestly, I didn't vote for either of these buffoons, but thus far it's not exactly been spectacular. But I guess that's Obama's fault......or Hillary's.......or Bill's.......or Jimmy Carter's.........

This country went to shit in 04/05 and we haven't recovered. The 2nd term of W was horrible and nothing Obama did help bring it back towards the center. The democrats started the division in that 2nd term, the GOP carried it on with Obama, though he fueled the hell out of it himself with his policy decisions. Both parties put forth abysmal candidates, one who thought she was pre-ordained to the throne, the other is a manchild.

Moreover, there are only a couple of us on here who didn't vote for one of those two idiots. Myself, THE, and Mnteer were the ones I know of. So, unless you voted for a true change breaking from the dynamic that's been built, then you're also part of the problem.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Really surprised. Did not realize that Hillary or Obama weighs that much. Shows how TV can make one look almost presentable.
Try realizing that neither of them are in DC. Or that they aren't the "head" of anything in Government.

Seriously, after reading the Boy Scouts speech....I think you might be right, something is worse - it's not just ego anymore

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT