ADVERTISEMENT

Finebaum: Texas is not a relevant football program anymore

MichiganHerd has had bugle boy on ignore for months, but band geek continues to post messages to him. Can you say, "psychiatric disorder?" Now, let's get back to the thread topic, and everybody with an IQ North of 80 realizes this obvious fact: TEXAS IS IRRELEVANT

"Ever since the appearance in the 2009 National Championship, the University of Texas football team has been floating in a pool of mediocrity for nearly a decade. This once illustrious program has been a middle-of-the-pack team for the entirety of the 2010’s having only a 53–48 record in that time."

"If I was a fan of Texas I would be absolutely irate with this nonsense. The Longhorns are an average team, despite the fact they have more tools in their toolbox than virtually any other school in America."

MichiganHerd has had bugle boy on ignore for months, but band geek continues to post messages to him. Can you say, "psychiatric disorder?" Now, let's get back to the thread topic, and everybody with an IQ North of 80 realizes this obvious fact: TEXAS IS IRRELEVANT

"Ever since the appearance in the 2009 National Championship, the University of Texas football team has been floating in a pool of mediocrity for nearly a decade. This once illustrious program has been a middle-of-the-pack team for the entirety of the 2010’s having only a 53–48 record in that time."

"If I was a fan of Texas I would be absolutely irate with this nonsense. The Longhorns are an average team, despite the fact they have more tools in their toolbox than virtually any other school in America."

Poor little pussy boy can't answer one little question...How many all-conference and all-state awards did you win playing football?

You want facts assclown...since 2004...

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS WON
Texas -- 1
Ohio State -- 1

Guess your garbage suckeyes are irrelevant too.

Now pussy boy....still going to ignore my one simple little question?
How many all-conference and all-state awards did you win playing football?
Why won't you answer this?

Since 2002: Ohio State 2, Texas 1, band geek 0. I don't answer your stupid and irrelevant questions, fake Texas fan lover. Stop hijacking this thread, and tell me how relevant a school that hasn't been good for longer than a decade (i.e., Texas) is relevant. I'll wait for your relevant response, likely forever.

Since 2002: Ohio State 2, Texas 1, band geek 0. I don't answer your stupid and irrelevant questions, fake Texas fan lover. Stop hijacking this thread, and tell me how relevant a school that hasn't been good for longer than a decade (i.e., Texas) is relevant. I'll wait for your relevant response, likely forever.
Can you read?..I didn't say 2002...I said 2004...

Good God you truly have shit for brains.

And I am asking just one question....not questions....Dear God how stupid are you?

Now pussy boy....answer...still waiting for days....

The CFP era is what we are in now, and the score is tOSU 1, underachieving Texas 0, and band dork 0. Run along now, as I'm not letting you hijack this thread, Piccolo Pete. More about Texas' free fall here:

The CFP era is what we are in now, and the score is tOSU 1, underachieving Texas 0, and band dork 0. Run along now, as I'm not letting you hijack this thread, Piccolo Pete. More about Texas' free fall here:

Aw....the band-hating, non-football player ass clown is throwing a hissy fit....

Why are you afraid to answer a simple question?

Too slow to realize that irrelevant doesn’t mean anything to Texas
LSU was irrelevant for about 20 years.
Wasn’t until the 2002/2003 seasons that they broke through.
They had been bad for most of the 80’s and 90’s

But both states have tremendous amount of talent.

Do you realize your stupidity.

When you don’t have talent you need a National name
When you have talent you don’t need a National name

They love SEC vs Texas.

I have told this story before because Jackie Sherill was involved
After he was ran out of Texas he went to Mississippi State.
Miss State was already mad because Texas had beaten their greatest baseball team ever in 1985.

Sherill castrated a bull to motivate State to beat Texas

Funny thing is when WVU played A&M they had a guy on the sideline throwing punches
You do know Rice was beating Alabama so bad that one of their players ran off the sidelines to tackle a Rice player. Famous because it was in the Cotton Bowl

Last season when it lost three games, Texas broke an ugly string of losing at least four games every season in the last decade, so at least somebody got something out of the virus-shortened season:

Last season when it lost three games, Texas broke an ugly string of losing at least four games every season in the last decade, so at least somebody got something out of the virus-shortened season:

Being an asslown suckeye fan....you do realize this is a WVU board...if you want to keep talking about Texas...take it to their board...

Now that said....

This is a thread about Texas football, so call the cops again, if you don't like it, band nerd. Now, let's get back to the thread topic. Nobody respects Texas anymore: "Things have changed drastically for the Texas Longhorns during the last decade."

This is a thread about Texas football, so call the cops again, if you don't like it, band nerd.
Let me guess, he's still hi-jacking threads, and calling people assclowns, and wanting them to leave 'his board'.

Might be better served following my lead, and placing the non-contributor on 'ignore'. Board improves ten-fold.

Let me guess, he's still hi-jacking threads, and calling people assclowns, and wanting them to leave 'his board'.

Might be better served following my lead, and placing the non-contributor on 'ignore'. Board improves ten-fold.
Yep. The best part is that she's pretending to be an intenet tough gal now, with a piccolo in her mouth, no less. She's so desperate for the serial poster's approval that she's become a big Texas fan, and won't let herself admit the obvious: Texas is irrelevant.

Yep. The best part is that she's pretending to be an intenet tough gal now, with a piccolo in her mouth, no less. She's so desperate for the serial poster's approval that she's become a big Texas fan, and won't let herself admit the obvious: Texas is irrelevant.
Does he not understand the meaning of relevant/irrelevant? Relevant refers to the current period of time.

But, you're correct in that the kid likes to attach himself to the fraudulent Texas fan. I guess one could say, it makes him feel relevant, when in reality, he's irrelevant.

It has worked for me!

Let me guess...turd boy brings me up in another post.....shocking I say...just shocking.

Not a Texas fan...just want to know why you are a pussy and won't answer a simple question?

Let me jump in here.

Texass is so irrelevant that national writers are writing about how irrelevant they are.

They aren't writing about how Colorado is irrelevant. They aren't writing about how Brigham Young is irrelevant. They aren't writing about how Michigan is irrelevant. All these schools once had a heyday.

So, it seems that even when they are irrelevant Texass is still pretty relevant.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Let me jump in here.

Texass is so irrelevant that national writers are writing about how irrelevant they are.

They aren't writing about how Colorado is irrelevant. They aren't writing about how Brigham Young is irrelevant. They aren't writing about how Michigan is irrelevant. All these schools once had a heyday.

So, it seems that even when they are irrelevant Texass is still pretty relevant.
You get it.

Not a Texas fan...just want to know why you are a pussy and won't answer a simple question?

Nobody cares about my high school football, basketball, and baseball accomplishments. People care even less about your days as a horn blower in a marching band. Back to the thread topic, Texas football has been mediocre for over a decade, and that's why the Pronghorns are irrelevant now. People write a lot about them because they were once a national power, but have fallen on hard times. The Media loves to write about one's fall from a lofty perch. They'd probably be interested in your story, too. You've gone from first chair horn blower to unemployed imbecile.

Finebaum is paid to brag about the SEC, which finances his show, so he thrashes all the other conferences regularly and genuflects to the bottom feeders in the SEC. Follow the money and you will find Finebaum's mouth!

Can you ever be in a thread without acting like a little angry bitch?
Go fruck yourself bitch gregor...

Oops...I guess i can't.

I will ask you a question instead....why is queencoal just a pussy about answering a simple question?

AND didnt you put me on ignore? LMAO....what a bunch of clowns.

Go fruck yourself bitch gregor...

Oops...I guess i can't.

I will ask you a question instead....why is queencoal just a pussy about answering a simple question?

AND didnt you put me on ignore? LMAO....what a bunch of clowns.

SO I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE HAVING TROUBLE GETTING IGNORE TO WORK. NOTICE, MODERATOR?

Now the 4th grade schoolyard scrap is over, back to the topic.

Finebaum is a hack for the SEC, which pays for his show. He always disses Big 12, Big 10, ACC, Pac-12, any conference that doesn't pay his salary. So his opinions are worthless. Unless you're an SEC fan and then he's preaching to the choir. I'll admit the SEC is the #1 football conference but the Big 12 is more fun to watch because it's so competitive.

Now the 4th grade schoolyard scrap is over, back to the topic.

Finebaum is a hack for the SEC, which pays for his show. He always disses Big 12, Big 10, ACC, Pac-12, any conference that doesn't pay his salary. So his opinions are worthless. Unless you're an SEC fan and then he's preaching to the choir. I'll admit the SEC is the #1 football conference but the Big 12 is more fun to watch because it's so competitive.
Stupid is as stupid does and you're really stupid.

Finebaum gave an opinion so you cry like a little bitch instead of proving otherwise.

What has Texas done since 2009?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT