ADVERTISEMENT

Finally a Democrat says something I agree with

Men are weak, and women are dumb to think that dressing scantily will not attract unwanted (??) behavior.
I’ve had this conversation with some female friends of mine. They (my friends) say they like to look good and for it to be acknowledged, but there is a difference between that and being objectified as a fvck hole.

Reactions: Boomboom521
Men are weak, and women are dumb to think that dressing scantily will not attract unwanted (??) behavior.
I have been told by women that they dress the way they dress specifically to attract that sort of behavior. I guess a guy has to ask himself how much risk is he willing to accept.

I’ve had this conversation with some female friends of mine. They (my friends) say they like to look good and for it to be acknowledged, but there is a difference between that and being objectified as a fvck hole.

Tell them they need to wear a sign that says what level of attention they're looking for then. Maybe different colored jewelry can denote levels of sluttiness.

Tell them they need to wear a sign that says what level of attention they're looking for then. Maybe different colored jewelry can denote levels of sluttiness.
I think there is a major difference in telling someone they look nice and asking them if they’d like to have dinner or drinks and what was going on at the NFL Network. The former isn’t harassment unless it’s repeated and aggressive. The latter is unacceptable.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
I think there is a major difference in telling someone they look nice and asking them if they’d like to have dinner or drinks and what was going on at the NFL Network. The former isn’t harassment unless it’s repeated and aggressive. The latter is unacceptable.

I'm not talking specific instances, I'm taking general behaviors. We've become over sexualized as a society and the lines have been blurred and quite frankly, women bear most of that responsibility. And men have failed by letting them get away with it.

I'm not talking specific instances, I'm taking general behaviors. We've become over sexualized as a society and the lines have been blurred and quite frankly, women bear most of that responsibility. And men have failed by letting them get away with it.
Ok, agree to disagree. I don’t see an issue with maintaining professionalism while in the work place, regardless of how a woman is dressed.

Reactions: TarHeelEer
I have been told by women that they dress the way they dress specifically to attract that sort of behavior. I guess a guy has to ask himself how much risk is he willing to accept.
If a man is a position of power he gets accused of harassment, If the man has no power he is accused of rape...

Blaming the victims......how nice of you.

Ok, agree to disagree. I don’t see an issue with maintaining professionalism while in the work place, regardless of how a woman is dressed.
It’s pretty sad that this has to be said, imo. Is it too much to be in control of your own actions?

It’s pretty sad that this has to be said, imo. Is it too much to be in control of your own actions?
You know, I’ve been reading the accounts of these women regarding Matt Lauer and the like. It has never in my life crossed my mind to invite a woman into my office and show her my dick. That’s not to say I’m not an avid helicopter pilot who routinely woo woo woo’s at home to my wife with an open towel, but that’s different.

You know, I’ve been reading the accounts of these women regarding Matt Lauer and the like. It has never in my life crossed my mind to invite a woman into my office and show her my dick. That’s not to say I’m not an avid helicopter pilot who routinely woo woo woo’s at home to my wife with an open towel, but that’s different.
I agree. It’s called “game”. Used to be a very useful skill.

This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for fighting, one is for fun.

ADVERTISEMENT