ADVERTISEMENT

Final "Golden Wallet" Regular Season Standings

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
Here are the final regular season standings for the "Golden Wallet," as TonyCries calls it:

KingCoal - 19-20
Sled - 16-22-1
M-Herd - 16-23
Tony - 16-23
Stone - 15-23-1

This past week's records were KC and Tony at 2-1, Sled and Stone at 1-2, and M-Herd at 0-3. I doubt that M-Herd cares about his 0-3 this past week. Feel free to audit these numbers...

Reactions: Humptod
Here are the final regular season standings for the "Golden Wallet," as TonyCries calls it:

KingCoal - 19-20
Sled - 16-22-1
M-Herd - 16-23
Tony - 16-23
Stone - 15-23-1

This past week's records were KC and Tony at 2-1, Sled and Stone at 1-2, and M-Herd at 0-3. I doubt that M-Herd cares about his 0-3 this past week. Feel free to audit these numbers...
All hail the king! Tough season , none of us above .500 and even the touts have had little success.

Reactions: Humptod

KingCoal - 19-20
Sled - 16-22-1
M-Herd - 16-23
Tony - 16-23
Stone - 15-23-1

LMAO at the retards.

All hail the king! Tough season , none of us above .500 and even the touts have had little success.
Yeah, 19-20 isn't good, but it's better than WVU's winning percentage, as well as Neal Brown's winning percentage at WVU.

Reactions: wvumtk
Yeah, 19-20 isn't good, but it's better than WVU's winning percentage, as well as Neal Brown's winning percentage at WVU.
Brutal! Your zinger notwithstanding, I'm not convinced they'll fire Brown this year....his termination would come with a hefty price tag. But maybe Snow would write check!

KingCoal - 19-20

Sled - 16-22-1

M-Herd - 16-23

Tony - 16-23

Stone - 15-23-1

Give me your charity of choice and I'll make a $100 donation for you. Congrats on the regular season victory.

Thank you, Stone. You do not need to do this, but if you really want to donate, then send your donation to your favorite animal shelter or rescue organization.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
You sir....are a good guy! Animals suffer this time of year!
Thanks, Tony. My last rescue was a Siamese male who weighed less than a pound when I found him in very poor health. It makes one feel good to save a helpless critter.

Thanks, Tony. My last rescue was a Siamese male who weighed less than a pound when I found him in very poor health. It makes one feel good to save a helpless critter.
My wife and I have a rescue cat named " Adam", he sleeps with us every night.

Thank you, Stone. You do not need to do this, but if you really want to donate, then send your donation to your favorite animal shelter or rescue organization.

consider it done. You love in Charleston? I'll donate to one there

My wife and I have a rescue cat named " Adam", he sleeps with us every night.
That's great. Some people don't like, or are allergic to, cats but I've always thought that they make great pets, especially for busy people who aren't home enough to take care of a dog.

our rescue beagle feist mix sleeps with us also
At last, the mystery of the beagle dude is solved

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

KingCoal - 19-20
Sled - 16-22-1
M-Herd - 16-23
Tony - 16-23
Stone - 15-23-1

should we do a NY6 and Final Four contest just to warmup for next year?

should we do a NY6 and Final Four contest just to warmup for next year?

Sure, why not? Perhaps, we should pick all of the bowl games.
I agree, let's do all of the bowl games. We will pick one site where the spreads are. You can then post all of your picks. If we don't go al of the games, then maybe the top 10. But I vote all.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT