ADVERTISEMENT

Final 6 holes of British Open perhaps best stretch I can remember....

MountaineerWV

All-American
Sep 18, 2007
After the debacle on hole #13 for Spieth, he seemed to hit a different gear and absolutely destroyed it. Very entertaining.......Tiger's Open at Pebble Beach was dominating, but this was the best stretch of golf I can remember in one round to lock up a victory.

After the debacle on hole #13 for Spieth, he seemed to hit a different gear and absolutely destroyed it. Very entertaining.......Tiger's Open at Pebble Beach was dominating, but this was the best stretch of golf I can remember in one round to lock up a victory.
He answered the call and closed the deal, no one could stop him, very impressive.

Best finish to a major since Masters 86 when Nicklaus shot 30 on the back 9 with a bogey. How about this for a coincidence...on holes 15 through 18, Speith went eagle, birdie, birdie, par. That's exactly how Nicklaus finished the Masters in 86

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT