ADVERTISEMENT

Feedback from coworker on halftime

CAK125

Sophomore
Gold Member
Aug 3, 2011
I’m certainly not one to bash a coach (and haven’t on this board). A coworker of mine has a nephew that is a 3rd string OL on the team. He said he asked his nephew what Brown said to the team during halftime of the Kansas game, in particular to the defense and his nephew said That coach NB clapped his hands and said good job, keep it up. That just does not sound right, especially what I was seeing during the game. He went on to say that his high school football coach had more fire and an edge than the coach. He also said that NB is a really good guy and he likes him, but it was a head scratcher! Did anyone else hear anything similar? Just curious, as it is a head scratcher to me if so.

My guess is Brown was being sarcastic. Either that, or he knew Kansas changed their offense so much that all they could do is hang in there and hope to make some stops.

NB talk down the D at half time on TV. To believe this, I need a 2nd source saying the same. His good job comment was probably directed at the O.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Seems like a he said she said kind of thing. Your Friends son obviously isn't a team player or he wouldn't be talking behind their backs.

Seems like a he said she said kind of thing. Your Friends son obviously isn't a team player or he wouldn't be talking behind their backs.
Well, it is his nephew and all he said was he thought it was a weird comment/ motivator. He likes the team and NB. Was particularly praising the teammates and said a lot about Nicco. Just that comment struck me funny. Talking highly of his teammates wasn’t talking behind their backs. He only mentioned a weird comment from Neal, but thanks for your feedback.

Well, it is his nephew and all he said was he thought it was a weird comment/ motivator. He likes the team and NB. Was particularly praising the teammates and said a lot about Nicco. Just that comment struck me funny. Talking highly of his teammates wasn’t talking behind their backs. He only mentioned a weird comment from Neal, but thanks for your feedback.
Still you don't spread locker room gossip like a school girl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT