ADVERTISEMENT

Federal indictment names Kansas, The U, NC State, Lewisville

Adidas executive and two others allegedly paid prospects big bucks to attend particular schools...the ones named above.

90K said paid to a Kansas prospect's family.

And, we all wonder why our beloved Mountaineers cannot win a national basketball title.

Here's a link if you want to read the full indictment:https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/1051216/download

KU may have to forfeit some games but I don't believe the NCAA clowns will do much beyond that IMO

Name example of a crime Trump has committed. I think the majority of Americans have about had it with the liberals BS.
Sex with under-aged girls on convicted billionaire pedophile's sex plane. For starters.

Putin's pee-pee tapes.

It's just beginning. You'll have to put your Denier Brain into high gear.

Reactions: Fl.eer
Is anyone shocked that this is coming out? There's not a Lilly white program in the country except at the service academies. Yet the NCAA won't ever impose a death penalty, except at SMU 30+ years back and at some Div III school that a trivia question.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Sex with under-aged girls on convicted billionaire pedophile's sex plane. For starters.

Putin's pee-pee tapes.

It's just beginning. You'll have to put your Denier Brain into high gear.
OOOOOOOOPS WRONG PREZ!! BIG LEAGUE!! insert Rapey Bill and you'll have a MUCH CLEARER PIC! true phuckstain "spin".. hyperbole much?! Enquiring minds want to know.:scream::flushed::joy:[roll]

And there's Lenny with his obligatory "phuckstain" post. Thanks. Witty and intelligent as always.

That was Bill Clinton you old, senile bastard.
Bill and Trump were on the same plane at the same time. They both said they were. Trump lied about being on the plane with under-aged girls? He also called the pedophile "a nice guy." Trump's words, not mine.

Cuyahoga...ok you failed with a fake persona as an aging, award winning, world traveling, par golfer, ladies man, professional sports writer...and paid too! You also (on this site) insist on garnering attention with big red letters in your posts...but that is just annoying. You become the conference shrill and seem to value that more than being a Mountaineer fan. And now you insist on turning another thread into your progressive viewpoint forum. I said this before and I will say it again. You are an attention seeking whore who poses as what he (or she) thinks will give authority to your childish posts. It is time for you to give it up. Should we address you as tamadgeer too? Poser. Loser.

Adidas executive and two others allegedly paid prospects big bucks to attend particular schools...the ones named above.

90K said paid to a Kansas prospect's family.

And, we all wonder why our beloved Mountaineers cannot win a national basketball title.

Here's a link if you want to read the full indictment:https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/1051216/download
Considering Kansas only has 2 titles in the last 30 years I would say there not getting their 90K's worth.

Trump and Bill Clinton both said they were on the convicted billionaire pedophile's plane with the under-aged girls. Surely you're not calling Saint Trump a liar. That would be fake news,right?

Bill and Trump were on the same plane at the same time. They both said they were. Trump lied about being on the plane with under-aged girls? He also called the pedophile "a nice guy." Trump's words, not mine.
Surely, a former “paid expert “ news reporter would know the difference between assumptions, accusations versus fact. Please provide facts that show Trump was found guilty or convicted of a crime.

ADVERTISEMENT