ADVERTISEMENT

FDA approves first at-home COVID test - thanks President Trump...another victory against this evil ChinaVirus

Covid? Why weren't they free?
Here in NY, if you say you have just one of the listed symptoms, they are free. If you say you don't have symptoms and just want to know if you are positive, you have to pay. All the asymptomatic people I know just said they had a cough or a scratchy throat.

Here in NY, if you say you have just one of the listed symptoms, they are free. If you say you don't have symptoms and just want to know if you are positive, you have to pay. All the asymptomatic people I know just said they had a cough or a scratchy throat.
That’s the libtard way

Here in Putnam County, there are free mobile testing sites every day (M-F), and my insurance paid for any the others.

Covid? Why weren't they free?
I had to get tested to get cleared for surgery. On my hospital billing there was a 360 dollar charge paid by my insurance. O just thought the price was ridiculous considering I get full bloodwork panels done for half that price regularly.

It was "free" for me but apparently not free for PEIA.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
I had to get tested to get cleared for surgery. I got my insurance. On my hospital billing there was a 360 dollar charge paid by my insurance. O just thought the price was ridiculous considering I get full bloodwork panels done for half that price regularly.

It was "free" for me but apparently not free for PEIA.
Ah. I got ya. Yeah I had to get tested daily a few weeks ago, covered by my insurance. I was NOT a fan of the test they used.

Ah. I got ya. Yeah I had to get tested daily a few weeks ago, covered by my insurance. I was NOT a fan of the test they used.
The test I had was pretty simple. Small qtip about halfway up my nose. Tickled a little. I have heard stories about the ones that scrape your frontal lobe. I dodged that bullet.

The test I had was pretty simple. Small qtip about halfway up my nose. Tickled a little. I have heard stories about the ones that scrape your frontal lobe. I dodged that bullet.
5 days in a row. Shove it all the way up, leave it there for 20 seconds, and then yank it out.

Costco sells them for $129. Takes a week to get the results back...which make no sense, but someone is buying them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT