ADVERTISEMENT

FBI targets blacks.

They hate "Marxists" because it proposes help for the poor. The wealthy business elites get bailouts, and that's fine to them. [eyeroll]
Expound on the wealthy business elites getting bailouts, please. Are you referencing the “Golden parachutes”?

That was a yes or no question. If you believe what you say then the answer is no.

You really are an idiot. Why would I turn SS or Medicare down I've been paying into them my whole damn life, hence it's my money anyway. I'd prefer to keep the money that's been taken from me and invest it myself, but that's not an option. And if you don't understand that don't bother responding.

You really are an idiot. Why would I turn SS or Medicare down I've been paying into them my whole damn life, hence it's my money anyway. I'd prefer to keep the money that's been taken from me and invest it myself, but that's not an option. And if you don't understand that don't bother responding.
I didn't ask about SS and you're not "paying into" Medicare, you're simply paying to support the program. There's no Medicare nest egg waiting for you. If you sign up for Medicare then you're participating in socialized medicine and socialized programs are what you rant against on a daily basis hypocrite. smh

I didn't ask about SS and you're not "paying into" Medicare, you're simply paying to support the program. There's no Medicare nest egg waiting for you. If you sign up for Medicare then you're participating in socialized medicine and socialized programs are what you rant against on a daily basis hypocrite. smh

Monkeys at the zoo are more intelligent than you are. And they fling their own shit all day.

Was this out of context? Was this a lecture about Europe-Africa in the 1500's? If it was, then it was accurate because that's how it was back then.

No it wasn't. It was about modern day society. You fail

DM63A7-VAAARxr-.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT