ADVERTISEMENT

FBI targets blacks.

are-you-triggered-jm9kpx.jpg

Deadly would be VX gas, an 500 lb bomb. How many people die in Chicago each Saturday and Sunday night? I didn't mean for it to sound callous but, by numbers, one is not deadly.

Deadly would be VX gas, an 500 lb bomb. How many people die in Chicago each Saturday and Sunday night? I didn't mean for it to sound callous but, by numbers, one is not deadly.
Tell that to the young woman's family that died in Charlottesville. I guess it's not deadly if it's caused by a white supremacist, got it. You're a racist POS but everyone already knows that.

Tell that to the young woman's family that died in Charlottesville. I guess it's not deadly if it's caused by a white supremacist, got it. You're a racist POS but everyone already knows that.
You are a liberal whiny ass. If her compatriots hadn't started beating on that car with baseball bats, and she hadn't made the mistake of jumping on the back of the car, she would probably be alive today. Total F-up by the Charlottesville police dept to let those groups come together.

I don't remember you being that upset that HRC and BO let those men in Benghazi die while not trying to do anything? Ms Hyer's death was tragic. It was directly attributable to bad decisions by the police for letting those two groups come together.

You are a liberal whiny ass.
If having sympathy for a woman killed by a neo nazi/ white supremacist is being a "liberal whiny ass" then I'm guilty as charged. Keep your racist comments/lack of sympathy for people killed by neo nazis to yourself and you won't get called out for it here.

Reactions: WVUBRU
If having sympathy for a woman killed by a neo nazi/ white supremacist is being a "liberal whiny ass" then I'm guilty as charged. Keep your racist comments/lack of sympathy for people killed by neo nazis to yourself and you won't get called out for it here.
Call me out you want, doesn't change the facts. As someone who has lost a son, I have sympathy for the family. I lay blame where it belongs, on both parties but mainly on the police department for letting those two groups of hooligans to come together.

He tried and was successful in killing someone and you blame her. You are one very sad human. smh
I'm sorry she died. She shouldn't have. If the police had done their job, just like any number of our government officials had deported many of these illegal aliens who commit murder, she and their victims would be alive. It's time to also blame the people who let those two groups come together.

Pretty sure that the hyer girl is white. Still make the racist claim?

Do you lefties still not know the truth about Charlottesville? Maybe you should pull your heads out of your asses.

Yes. A racist killed her and you blame her for her own death. It's not the first time you've shown your true colors on here.
No, I blame the police for not doing their job and keeping those two hate groups apart. That's where the initial blame should go. The secondary blame is to the driver of the car. I hope they throw the book at him.

So you're cool with blacks and other ethnicities coming to live in your right wing utopian neighborhood?

I don't give a damn about their ethnicity. I want like minded Western Civilizationists, not Marxists like you.

That was a yes or no question. If you believe what you say then the answer is no.

They hate "Marxists" because it proposes help for the poor. The wealthy business elites get bailouts, and that's fine to them. [eyeroll]

They hate "Marxists" because it proposes help for the poor. The wealthy business elites get bailouts, and that's fine to them. [eyeroll]
I'm against any bailout. You need to understand what Marxism is really about and it's not about helping "poor" people. Your knowledge about marxism/communism and what it does to a people. I guess you want the US to end up like the USSR?

I'm against any bailout. You need to understand what Marxism is really about and it's not about helping "poor" people. Your knowledge about marxism/communism and what it does to a people. I guess you want the US to end up like the USSR?

You may not be for bailouts, but our government sure as Hell is..........

Reactions: Airport
You may not be for bailouts, but our government sure as Hell is..........
Sometimes, the house just needs to burn and start over. By putting off the housing debacle, you just extended the inevitable. That kept BO from probably getting his GDP up over 2.5-3% later in his second term.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT