ADVERTISEMENT

Fall slide

Marine03

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2012
Yep, as I’ve predicted the slide happened again. Lol, death, taxes, WVU shits the bed every October

You are so right. I feel so bad that I said all season that WVU would be playoff bound and Wil Grier would win the Heisman trophy.

You herd fans sure got me there.

You're an imbecile, Pestsider. You were on the main board earlier this week ridiculing other WVU fans for overhyping Iowa State, or so you thought. What a clown.

Well thanks on several points.

1. For stalking me once again
2. Taking me out of context
3. For more childish name calling while hiding behind a computer screen
4. Running back to the board after watching every second of another WVU game (The WVU athletic department thanks you for your support )

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Try to divert and deflect all that you want to, loser. You minimized a team that kicked your fake favorite team's teeth in, bozo. You forgot that WVU hadn't beaten anybody or proven anything, so ridiculing a team that had played a much better schedule than WVU was foolish.

Didn't even make it to the Annual November Letdown.

Time for y'all Ear Peoples to head back to the woods and hunt some deer and gather some firewood. Its gonna be cold up there in them hills this winter. Better hurry up and fill the freezer and stock up on kerosene.

#Octobered[banana]

Signed,
Reality.

:pimp:

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Didn't even make it to the Annual November Letdown.

Time for y'all Ear Peoples to head back to the woods and hunt some deer and gather some firewood. Its gonna be cold up there in them hills this winter. Better hurry up and fill the freezer and stock up on kerosene.

#Octobered[banana]

Signed,
Reality.

:pimp:
and the stumbling herd has been septembered octobered, novembered, decembered, and then you've got basketball season..and we KNOW how that works for you....sit down and shut up

If you thought this team was making the playoffs. You should get a psychological examination.

ADVERTISEMENT