ADVERTISEMENT

Fairmont Senior #2 Rhett Heston a star!

So your saying he was intimidated of Hensley, Thimmons, Sandwich....lol

WVU should have realized he had great potential. He’s a star. He’s NFL draft pick easy.

I thought you didn't follow the NFL. So how would you know?

The guy is NFL. He’s loved by NFL scouts and all you have to do is watch him play. He’s a star.

Dorian Etheridge at Louisville is also a star. WVU choked! Not getting good WV kids like this will continue to hurt us overall and hurt our depth.

Look at WVmetronews and the Fairmont Times. Rhett Heston is blowing up and getting articles. I told you. The secret is out. This kid is a real sleeper. WVU better get him a scholarship or preferred walk on. He will quickly earn a scholarship. He’s better than every LB at WVU right now except for older Long and Tonkery. This kid is going to be a steal.

AAA University at AA Fairmont Senior Friday night. Logan Holgorsen is getting better now after throwing 5 TD last game and Amir Richardson is a star. Holgs is going to Bowling Green. Richardson to WVU. I wouldn’t be surprised if Logan Holgorsen just walks on at WVU to become a coach in training as a career 3-4th stringer. He’s a rich kid. Might as well.

Look at WVmetronews and the Fairmont Times. Rhett Heston is blowing up and getting articles. I told you. The secret is out. This kid is a real sleeper. WVU better get him a scholarship or preferred walk on. He will quickly earn a scholarship. He’s better than every LB at WVU right now except for older Long and Tonkery. This kid is going to be a steal.

AAA University at AA Fairmont Senior Friday night. Logan Holgorsen is getting better now after throwing 5 TD last game and Amir Richardson is a star. Holgs is going to Bowling Green. Richardson to WVU. I wouldn’t be surprised if Logan Holgorsen just walks on at WVU to become a coach in training as a career 3-4th stringer. He’s a rich kid. Might as well.

You never said shit about LH until I brought him up a couple weeks ago. First you steal quotes from Keaton and then you use my material. Quit regurgitating the same crap every week. Your tired ass posts about Marshall, WVU recruiting misses, and in-state kids we boring when you posted as WVUder7.

If a high scoring AAA team like University can’t beat Fairmont Senior tonight then they will be undefeated about 13-0 going into state title vs 13-0 Bluefield.

Logan Holgorsen is starting to get in a groove at his new school after transferring from Morgantown High. He threw 5 TDs last game and has WVU commit Amir Richardson to throw to. They could end up a dangerous AAA come playoffs. They need to just put it together and improve defensively. Amir Richardson will play at WVU quickly. No redshirt and he is a star.

Thimmons was not a D1 defensive player. That’s why they moved him to fullback position which is Hback. He doesn’t do well there either. He’s not a D1 player. Rhett Heston would beat him out at any position.

Brady Watson couldn’t run the ball at Carnegie Mellon. Why mention him? I never mentioned him.

Get Jake Bowen at WVU. Get Rhett Heston at WVU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT