ADVERTISEMENT

Fact check: Debunking Trump attack on Walz, Minnesota schools say they don’t provide tampons in boys’ bathrooms

Stolen Valor and now this.

Walz's DUI cover up 2006

Walz has proven to be a clown and liar over the years. We probably haven't heard the worst of it all yet.
The way this guy brings up his military duty, you would think his last name was Patton.
Tampon Tim, he has an excuse for everything.

Do "boys" go into all-gender bathrooms? I guess CNN,Moe and the "right on que" parrot bamaEER don't understand.

Do "boys" go into all-gender bathrooms? I guess CNN,Moe and the "right on que" parrot bamaEER don't understand.
Boys have their own bathrooms. What all gender bathrooms? All MN schools have them? How many schools? Who is going into those bathrooms? Are the boys getting tampons? What are they doing with them? You need to find out and report back? This 'story' is BS, see the linked article tamponeer.

Boys have their own bathrooms. What all gender bathrooms? All MN schools have them? How many schools? Who is going into those bathrooms? Are the boys getting tampons? What are they doing with them? You need to find out and report back? This 'story' is BS, see the linked article tamponeer.
Boys and Girls

Still no answer from multie user @moe
Stolen Valor and now this.

Walz's DUI cover up 2006

Walz has proven to be a clown and liar over the years. We probably haven't heard the worst of it all yet.
The way this guy brings up his military duty, you would think his last name was Patton.
Tampon Tim, he has an excuse for everything.

Hahahaha. Of course his claims are false. Everything he says is false.
So if making false statements bothers you, why did you vote for creepy Joe, and why in Heaven's name would you vote for Kamala Harris & Tim Walz?

ans:
@bamaEER ....fessin' up...
giphy.webp

So if making false statements bothers you, why did you vote for creepy Joe, and why in Heaven's name would you vote for Kamala Harris & Tim Walz?

ans:
@bamaEER ....fessin' up...
giphy.webp

They didn't want to define what a woman was not that long ago. So I don't trust anything they say.

Reactions: atlkvb
They didn't want to define what a woman was not that long ago. So I don't trust anything they say.
They don't either Gunny...that's why they lie to themselves and voters about their true agenda. They know if they're honest, most folks would reject what they're selling.

Reactions: Gunny46
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT