ADVERTISEMENT

šŸ”„šŸ”„BREAKINGšŸ”„šŸ”„ Extra year granted

Spring sports...not winter sports. Some people either don't read or are idiots.

At least we know that societies most vulnerable are receiving relief...

That was my thought too. "Relief?" Really? Giving them an extra year of eligibility isn't giving them "relief," it's giving them an extra year of eligibility.

That was my thought too. "Relief?" Really? Giving them an extra year of eligibility isn't giving them "relief," it's giving them an extra year of eligibility.

Perhaps the eligibility will be air-dropped to them....

Or they could all form a Russian bread line and beg for it.....please kind sir, please may I have some eligibility.

Postpone the shit that simple. ESPN even leaked out it was an insurance or contract issue that would save the ncaa a little more money by just cancelling the whole thing instead of a much more sensible delay and then play it. Still selfish as hell, they just think people cant put 2 and 2 together

Reactions: 3xWVUenginEER

Doesn't matter it's a joke of an idea and a slap in the face to those who lost loved ones. Will the people who died from the virus get a do over on their life? Hell no.

Wow, a lot of experience next year if Harler, Haley and Routt come back. But honestly I'd only wish for Haley.

Doesn't matter it's a joke of an idea and a slap in the face to those who lost loved ones. Will the people who died from the virus get a do over on their life? Hell no.

I dont think the families of the roughly 4 dozens who have died really care about college basketball.

These folks werent well from the beginning of this....

Just read about canadas fatality....70s, long-term care, wheel chair....

My guess respiratory issues .

Reactions: 4everloyal
well, the tweet says they'll also discuss issues for winter sport athletes. What were you saying about people who don't read?
Yeah, I read it. They made a decision about spring sports and not one on winter sports. However, your comment was avnout a winter sport athlete. Idiot.

Basketball players will not get another year. They completed a full regular season.

I dont think the families of the roughly 4 dozens who have died really care about college basketball.

These folks werent well from the beginning of this....

Just read about canadas fatality....70s, long-term care, wheel chair....

My guess respiratory issues .

It doesn't sound like those seniors care about the families that died. It's athletics. Not the end of their life. Move on graduates.

It doesn't sound like those seniors care about the families that died. It's athletics. Not the end of their life. Move on graduates.

Well they probably don't...really.

How often do young healthy people with their future in front of them really care about old strangers exiting life, in another state...who they never met.

When you were 22, how often did you read the obits?

I agree its silly. If we want to really teach these kids ...a simple handshake and a good luck would be a better baptism into real life.

Well they probably don't...really.

How often do young healthy people with their future in front of them really care about old strangers exiting life, in another state...who they never met.

When you were 22, how often did you read the obits?

I agree its silly. If we want to really teach these kids ...a simple handshake and a good luck would be a better baptism into real life.

A handshake at the moment is probably not a good idea.

I just don't see the reason for a selfish act of wanting another year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT