ADVERTISEMENT

Ever notice that dopey TVZ...

Rootmaster

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2011
Florida
doesn't start threads of his/her/its own but rather tries to jump in to all other threads in an attempt to hijack them? The tactic is always the same...try to frame any topic as racist...pro libtard...anti Trump...and anti whatever the OP says. Amazing. Posts come flying in at 9 am..2 pm...9 pm...or 3 am! Doofus has mastered cut and paste from Google and never gives attribution. Among several ID's likes to pretend to be a shorthorn fan from the cowboy country of Texas...but spends all the time on a Mountaineer forum. That kind of defines loser. Good for a laugh as his/her/its mommy says.

You are still bleeding...

Just trying to impart wisdom into your mind.

If you love this country you have to know this country has people from all over the world.
Together we are the United States. We are the true American country. At least should try to be.

Standing their crying about all this bullshit on your soapbox isn't helping...

Once again doofus...that would be "standing there" not "standing their". Did you really drop out of school in sixth grade? Or...are you just that illiterate?

Once again you bite on small details and don't see the full picture...

We as a country aren't moving backwards.
So either you change or you die an old bigot.

They have to pick to side.
Not going to be yours. Mainly because of the demographic changes in the United States.

People of color are the future. Like I said we all are going to be a POC the way everything is going.

Majority of the country is moving to the SunBelt.
You do know weather eventually changes genetics.

Once again you bite on small details and don't see the full picture...

We as a country aren't moving backwards.
So either you change or you die an old bigot.

They have to pick to side.
Not going to be yours. Mainly because of the demographic changes in the United States.

People of color are the future. Like I said we all are going to be a POC the way everything is going.

Majority of the country is moving to the SunBelt.
You do know weather eventually changes genetics.
So, you think families living in FL since the early 1800's are genetically different than families living in MN for the same time? Interesting thought. Don't know how true it is, but interesting that you would think that way.

So, you think families living in FL since the early 1800's are genetically different than families living in MN for the same time? Interesting thought. Don't know how true it is, but interesting that you would think that way.

Skin pigmentation takes time.
You also have to understand that we are also mixing genetics that have been established over 500-1000+ years
Minnesota and Florida had totally different immigration patterns.
Plus Florida was an unpopulated wasteland for a lot of this country's history. Large part of Florida's population can trace their history from other parts of the United States.

I do know blacks from certain places tend to be darker.
Florida is one place. I don't know if this is do to lack of interracial offspring compared to let's say NY

I do know there is a joke in California that they are all going to look Filipino in about 100 years.

You also have to understand that we are also mixing genetics that have been established over 500-1000+ years
Plus Florida was an unpopulated wasteland for a lot of this country's history. Large part of Florida's population can trace their history from other parts of the United States.

Florida is one place. I don't know if this is do to lack of interracial offspring compared to let's say NY

Wow...you are the definition of neo racist. Actually you sound like Hitler and his genetics theories. You are beyond being a doofus you are the personification of everything that is wrong in America. Why you are allowed to post on any forum is a mystery.

Wow...you are the definition of neo racist. Actually you sound like Hitler and his genetics theories. You are beyond being a doofus you are the personification of everything that is wrong in America. Why you are allowed to post on any forum is a mystery.

Hitler believed these differences made us different
In reality they don't and can be changed over time.

These differences are based on our surroundings more than anything plus adding people from other places.

United States being a place where everything comes together is sooner or later going to form an actual culture.
We are such a young country.

But Mexico...
Is about the same age as us.
Mexico went through a transformation 100 years ago.
Mexico has created a culture of their own.

You can't truly be that dumb lol. Got to be an act. Now you are implying that Mexico's culture is more fair and calm than America's. Well since you like to claim you live in Texas doofus...fire up your Vespa scooter...drive south a ways...cross a shallow river...and find an abandoned mud hut to call your new mecca.

Did you ever read what I wrote....

Just sad how ignorant some people really are.

United States still for whatever reason looks at themselves as an extension of Europe.

Pretty much the rest of the Americas have abandoned this.
Mexico has done a fantastic job at creating this National myth that includes their Native culture.
Not saying anything about being fair...

You do know that we are much closer to being like Mexico and the rest of the Americas than anywhere in Europe.

Just look at Coronavirus.
United States and Brazil have turned this into some political bullshit.

So if it takes 500-1000+ years, and it's more on the side of the + years...... your first comment about people moving to the Sun Belt and causes genetic changes is just another line of BS to incite racist comments. Comment about Blacks being darker in FL is pure crap. Typical TVZ motive unmasked again.

This is a sports board. Do you EVER have anything substantial to say about sports?

Reactions: Rootmaster
Constantly disrupting threads with his asinine comments and turning them into pissing contests. My question to Vernon is why is he still here?

One of the many profiles used by this individual. Vernon states they do not have the time to monitor the free board as much as blue lot. The following individual will agree.

@SeronimusPratt,

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
If Vernon doesn't monitor the free board he needs to put someone in charge. This board creates a lot of hits and is best when constructive conversation is had by all. TVZ and others have turned this board into a dumpster fire and drives a lot of good posters away. Years ago I frequented this board an a regular basis. Left for years because of the constant discord. Tried to come back a couple years ago and left again for the same reasons. There are a few posters here that bring very good information and constructive conversation. Then there are the TVZ's that make this a dumpster fire again.

Same thing was happening to the 247 board last year. Game threads were nothing but player bashing. Many of those bashers were tossed out and landed here. Remember 304? He was allowed to spew his venom here for too long after being booted over there.

The old BGN board gets little traffic and is slowly gaining speed but has none of the assbucket commentary here. KK may not be liked by many that used to frequent before Scout then 247 took over in the series of buy outs, but he kept out as much of the haters as he could.

Throughout the web there are many WV boards that we all have visited over the years. The ones that have good information (and this board at times is one) will survive only if they keep a keen eye on what is being posted on the free boards.

People who live in hot areas of the world slowly turn darker over generations to protect them from the sun. People who live in the northern colder areas turn lighter to absorb as much sun as possible.
That is God's plan.

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
People who live in hot areas of the world slowly turn darker over generations to protect them from the sun. People who live in the northern colder areas turn lighter to absorb as much sun as possible.
That is God's plan.

You see slight variations over time.

So of course it is going to happen to Europeans who now live in Sub Tropical areas.

What about the rainbow? Do we see slight variations in them over time.

You can quickly find out people who think skin color matters when you start talking about how skin color is formed.

So if you love your white skin. Should move to Minnesota or Idaho

If the Nazis had won WWII you would have a career in genetic manipulation. Lord you one ignorant a d pompous SOB.

You are the one unnerved by it.
Not me.

All animals are a product of their environment. This has been proven numerous times.
So because of this humans like all animals adjust to their surroundings.

Or you can do it quickly..

Just look at Sammy Sosa

You can go the other way. Spend a summer on the Gulf Coast and put coconut oil on your skin.

If Vernon doesn't monitor the free board he needs to put someone in charge. This board creates a lot of hits and is best when constructive conversation is had by all. TVZ and others have turned this board into a dumpster fire and drives a lot of good posters away. Years ago I frequented this board an a regular basis. Left for years because of the constant discord. Tried to come back a couple years ago and left again for the same reasons. There are a few posters here that bring very good information and constructive conversation. Then there are the TVZ's that make this a dumpster fire again.

Same thing was happening to the 247 board last year. Game threads were nothing but player bashing. Many of those bashers were tossed out and landed here. Remember 304? He was allowed to spew his venom here for too long after being booted over there.

The old BGN board gets little traffic and is slowly gaining speed but has none of the assbucket commentary here. KK may not be liked by many that used to frequent before Scout then 247 took over in the series of buy outs, but he kept out as much of the haters as he could.

Throughout the web there are many WV boards that we all have visited over the years. The ones that have good information (and this board at times is one) will survive only if they keep a keen eye on what is being posted on the free boards.
Last I checked TVZ did not start this dumpster fire thread. Maybe they should get rid of the neo nazi traitor and russian hack that did start it.

Root Canal is a nazi and doesn't even know it. He supports a traitor and russian hack. Maybe he is a KGB mole.

Hello looney JV. Got tired of posting as your alternative TVZ huh? The problem with your JV handle is it is even more juvenile and illiterate. And either way you have proven yourself as a neo racist and anti white mouthpiece. So...you are now a cartoon that no one can take seriously.

Anti White?

[roll]

United States will no longer be a white country ..
You are fighting demographics. Like I said people like us who are older should just sit back and relax.
It is the 20 year olds and 30 years olds who have to live here for the next 55 years.

Cannot fight demographics

Come back to the United States in 2120 you will be really shocked how this country looked.
But truthfully how this country look doesn't matter

We should just all assimilate with each other. Then it won't really matter

Anti White?

[roll]

You are fighting demographics. Like I said people like us who are older should just sit back and relax.
It is the 20 year olds and 30 years olds who have to live here for the next 55 years.

Come back to the United States in 2120 you will be really shocked how this country looked.

Lol...and once again the looney...lefty...neo racist...anti white...antifa sucking...TVZ/JV/CELLAR DWELLER proves my point. Just can't resist stepping in it can you junior? Hope you are watching our great President Donald Trump and the Washington DC fireworks etc. Did you order your MEGA hat junior?

Last edited:
Jesus....I come back for one day and walk into this shit show.

giphy.gif

Anti White?

[roll]

There’s only one opinion I’d ever respect coming from you. Do you prefer plain M&Ms or peanut M&Ms? Hurry up and google 5 fun facts about M&Ms.

Oh! BTW I caught a mouse in a trap in my basement about two hrs ago.

There’s only one opinion I’d ever respect coming from you. Do you prefer plain M&Ms or peanut M&Ms? Hurry up and google 5 fun facts about M&Ms.

Oh! BTW I caught a mouse in a trap in my basement about two hrs ago.

All I know is when I come into 7/11 you better have my M&Ms.

[laughing]

You just labeled yourself a racist dumbass.

We back on this stupidity again...

White identity politics are a joke to begin with.
No one is victimizing white people. If you do believe this you are becoming what you claim to hate.

Do you know who Tom Metzger is. Tucker Carlson does. He is someone Tucker admires and defended when they ran Metzger's racist ass out of Portland.

Metzger made an interesting point a few years ago about the US and it is being proven true

There aren't that many white separatists out there but there are a lot of people who are closeted racists," Tom Metzger tells TheWrap

Former Klux Klux Klan Grand Wizard Tom Metzger says Donald Trump’s recent decision to tap Breitbart Media’s Steve Bannon as his campaign CEO amounts to dog whistling that most people won’t hear, but that will appeal to “closeted racists.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...ald-trump-dog-whistles-to-closet-racists/amp/

Isn't that the truth...

Look where we are today

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT