ADVERTISEMENT

ever heard of CISA.GOV ??? probably not....it's the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) ???

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

OVERVIEW
Every year, citizens across the United States head to their local polling stations in order to cast their ballots for the candidates of their choice. The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) works to ensure the physical security and cybersecurity of the systems and assets that supports the Nation’s elections. Known as election infrastructure, this assembly of systems and networks includes but is not limited to:

• Voter registration databases and associated IT systems
  • IT infrastructure and systems used to manage elections (such as the counting, auditing, and displaying of election results, and post-election reporting to certify and validate results)
  • Voting systems and associated infrastructure
  • Storage facilities for election and voting system infrastructure
  • Polling places to include early voting locations
In January 2017, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) designated the infrastructure used to administer the Nation’s elections as critical infrastructure. This designation recognizes that the United States’ election infrastructure is of such vital importance to the American way of life that its incapacitation or destruction would have a devastating effect on the country.

CISA is committed to working collaboratively with those on the front lines of elections—state and local governments, election officials, federal partners, and vendors—to manage risks to the Nation’s election infrastructure. CISA will remain transparent and agile in its vigorous efforts to secure America’s election infrastructure from new and evolving threats.

Trump organized this unit in 2017 to combat election fraud...

game over...

#PROTECT2020
#PROTECT2020 is a national call to action initiated by CISA, the lead federal agency responsible for national election security, to enhance the integrity and resilience of the Nation’s election infrastructure, and ensure the confidentiality, truthfulness, and accuracy of the free and fair elections necessary for our American way of life. This page is designed to be a starting point for resources on election security for the public as well as election officials at all levels. Read the #Protect2020 Strategic Plan.

Last edited:
ELECTION SECURITY RESOURCE LIBRARY

Securing election infrastructure from new and evolving threats is a vital national interest that requires a whole-of-society approach. This library provides State and local governments, election officials, campaigns, the vendor community, and voters with voluntary tools to secure election-related assets, facilities, networks and systems from cyber and physical risks.
In addition, COVID-19 resources were developed by the Election Infrastructure Subsector’s Government Coordinating Council (GCC) and Sector Coordinating Council (SCC) Joint COVID-19 Working Group to provide voluntary tools for State and local election officials to assess risk, secure their systems, and respond to any cyber-related incidents involving their elections systems.
Beyond these resources, CISA provides voluntary and free cybersecurity assessments, training programs, and other infrastructure security assistance.

If this is true then they should have had real time access to what was going on in each polling place , I would think . I'm sure the computers missed some votes, but most of the cheating was with the mail in ballots. My buddy here in Jersey said his vote was never counted. They had a tracker on them supposedly...
If there was was major cheating in a federal election wouldn't that be treason? If Biden won fairly he is my president & I hope he makes great decisions. Dont know how he can ..lol he cant even decide when it's time to pee ...

If this is true then they should have had real time access to what was going on in each polling place , I would think . I'm sure the computers missed some votes, but most of the cheating was with the mail in ballots. My buddy here in Jersey said his vote was never counted. They had a tracker on them supposedly...
If there was was major cheating in a federal election wouldn't that be treason? If Biden won fairly he is my president & I hope he makes great decisions. Dont know how he can ..lol he cant even decide when it's time to pee ...
Joe Frazier voted in Jersey though. He dead but he voted.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Joe Frazier voted in Jersey though. He dead but he voted.
This was the first time in this 30year olds life he ever voted, I kept telling him he has no right to bitxh about the 4600 a year he pays in property if he dont vote to change it ....now he is back to saying his vote didnt count.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT