ADVERTISEMENT

Even Dems think the J6 hearings are a clown show

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
Leftists on this forum are hanging on every word, but a majority of folks in their own party see through this flim flam hearing. Maybe a few of them are not as lobotomized as our OT posters?

excerpt:
Right now, the sad truth (at least for Democrats) is that no one cares about the January 6 trials. They don’t care so much, in fact, that even Democrats are openly admitting this a flop so massive that even Hollywood bombs look okay by comparison.

...more

January 6 is failing to get traction because it’s hard to focus on pretend issues when real issues are consistently smacking Americans in the face every day. It’s hard to care about unproven claims about a guy when your price at the pump has doubled or even tripled. It’s hard to care about an “insurrection” that wasn’t an insurrection when you can’t find baby formula for your newborn. It’s hard to be distracted by Democrats at all when the moment you get your paycheck, it’s gone because everything from your electricity to your grocery bills has gone up.

Yes, it's that bad...read the link.

Leftists on this forum are hanging on every word, but a majority of folks in their own party see through this flim flam hearing. Maybe a few of them are not as lobotomized as our OT posters?

excerpt:
Right now, the sad truth (at least for Democrats) is that no one cares about the January 6 trials. They don’t care so much, in fact, that even Democrats are openly admitting this a flop so massive that even Hollywood bombs look okay by comparison.

Shhhhhh...You're going to ruin @bamaEER's (aka sniffaEER) and @moe's temporary fun and joy, atlkvb.

excerpt:

...more

January 6 is failing to get traction because it’s hard to focus on pretend issues when real issues are consistently smacking Americans in the face every day. It’s hard to care about unproven claims about a guy when your price at the pump has doubled or even tripled. It’s hard to care about an “insurrection” that wasn’t an insurrection when you can’t find baby formula for your newborn. It’s hard to be distracted by Democrats at all when the moment you get your paycheck, it’s gone because everything from your electricity to your grocery bills has gone up.

Exactly. Americans are struggling under Biden. People can’t afford gas, food. Retirement funds are being maxed and people are losing money in stocks. And Democrats want us to worry about an EX President who has no bearing on any of these struggles. Fact is, why should we care? Evidence or not? It’s not affecting anything currently and the conclusion of the hearing provides no help or change to the current suffering by the American people. Democrats should be ashamed. Their supporters should be ashamed as well. Get out and vote responsibly and put this party out of our misery.

Exactly. Americans are struggling under Biden. People can’t afford gas, food. Retirement funds are being maxed and people are losing money in stocks. And Democrats want us to worry about an EX President who has no bearing on any of these struggles. Fact is, why should we care? Evidence or not? It’s not affecting anything currently and the conclusion of the hearing provides no help or change to the current suffering by the American people. Democrats should be ashamed. Their supporters should be ashamed as well. Get out and vote responsibly and put this party out of our misery.
Extremely well put!!!

Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT

excerpt:

...more

Red State. LOL. The Editors Note at the end says help is defeat the Leftists’ lies. Definitely unbiased.

Red State. LOL. The Editors Note at the end says help is defeat the Leftists’ lies. Definitely unbiased.

Fair enough. Kindly tell us what's the biggest lie the hearings have factually uncovered now as 100% verified Truth?

You been watching? OK. Let's have it.😒

Well, oh wise one. Tell us what you think will become of these 1/6 one-sided "investigations"....

I mean...Why the hell are Dems blocking relevant questions from Republicans?

Like your messiahs, do you actually believe your fellow Americans are that freaking stupid?

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
Hey @NYC_Eer ...I'll make it even easier on you. Tell us when Trump actually gave the "command" or the "order" to STORM THE CAPITOL!!!!!!!😂

Surely that's the creme-de-la-creme moment that will nail his orange colored ass for all posterity right?

Have they got to that part yet? You watched it right?

Hey @NYC_Eer ...I'll make it even easier on you. Tell us when Trump actually gave the "command" or the "order" to STORM THE CAPITOL!!!!!!!😂

Surely that's the creme-de-la-creme moment that will nail hos orange colored ass for all posterity right?

Come on, @atlkvb....Why go for the throat so early?

Baaaaahaaaaaaaa 😂😂😂😂😂

Know what I'm pissed about @30CAT ? I'm on my phone and this damn thing doesn't allow me to post gif urls! I can't post my running away meme for @NYC_Eer !

Dammit!!!!!!!! Oh well, he won't answer anyway so just pretend it's posted here

@NYC_Eer runnin' away from another question he can't answer...😂

*late edit
@NYC_Eer
You never quit do 'ya atl?
giphy.gif

You know damn well how tiring this is for me, yet you persist... petulant Trumper!

Well @NYC_Eer if you'd try sometimes answering just one question maybe you wouldn't get so damn tired always running away?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
I feel sorry for @NYC_Eer, he wants so desperately to have legitimate reasons to hate Trump more than he already does and that stupid committee is blowing it for him!

They were given commercial free prime time on all the major networks to make their best case that Trump is a reprobate who attempted to overthrow the government just because he was beaten fair and square by 80 million well informed, intelligent, dedicated, legally registered voters!

They then proceeded to bore the Hell out of their captive audience making their non case and it got so bad the networks pulled the plug on their ill timed Vaudeville act. No one was watching (except @nyceer) 😂

Now NYCeer has nothing else to watch, and no fresh reasons to hate "Orange man bad". 😞

Imagine that?

Last edited:
I feel sorry for @NYC_Eer, he wants so desperately to have legitimate reasons to hate Trump more than he does and that stupid committee is blowing it!

They were given commercial free prime time on all the major networks to make their best case that Trump is a reprobate who attempted to overthrow the government just because he was beaten fair and square by 80 million well informed, intelligent, dedicated, legally registered voters!

They then proceeded to bore the Hell out of their captive audience making their non case and it got so bad the networks pulled the plug on their ill timed Vaudeville act.

Now NYCeer has nothing else to watch, and no fresh reasons to hate "Orange man bad". 😞

Imagine that?
He’s not even sure why he hates Trump. Most people are dumbfounded when asked to provide reasons.

Reactions: 30CAT and atlkvb
He’s not even sure why he hates Trump. Most people are dumbfounded when asked to provide reasons.

Exactly! I got a kick out of the ones who called him "racist". So I'd ask 'em, OK I'm Black....what's the most "racist" policy or proposal Trump's signed into law against me?

Crickets.

Surely that's the creme-de-la-creme moment that will nail his orange colored ass for all posterity right?

You do realize that is a Thursday question or possibly Friday.....maybe next week next month at the latest???

Ever notice when you ask what the problem with Trump is, they never mention anything about policy. Well, until you point that out.

Bitter little bitches who base their opinions on emotion, not intellect.

Ever notice when you ask what the problem with Trump is, they never mention anything about policy. Well, until you point that out.

They’re just a bunch of parrots repeating what they’re told. No ability to think for themselves. They place 100% trust into the msm. And that should scare everyone.

Reactions: 30CAT and atlkvb
When are you going to learn the messenger doesn't matter when the quotes tell the story?

You don't like it but that is just tough shit bitch. Facts don't care bout your feelings.

This...so much this!!!! If they despise Trump as much as they claim, why can't they just beat him with BETTER POLICIES??????

Don't they realize that's the best chance they have of ever getting rid of him? Amazing how they haven't figured that out yet!

They try to smear me atl because it's all they have. They can't beat me with better policies!
iu

I know DJT, that's why we all hope you run again and make MAGA the centerpiece of your campaign!

When are you going to learn the messenger doesn't matter when the quotes tell the story?

You don't like it but that is just tough shit bitch. Facts don't care bout your feelings.
Can't defeat the message (Democrats suck) so attack the messenger (Red State)

Simple...Leftist debate.

Im new here so definitely not the best idea to make this my first thread to post in....but since you asked...f*ck it.

- I don't like the fact that Trump d*mn near doubled the budget deficit after promising to get us back to even. It went from a little under $500M after Obama's last year to $900M by year-end 2019. This was BEFORE covid even hit so can't blame COVID there.

- I also don't think it was a good idea to give such large tax breaks to corporations. Individuals (the highest earners) I don't care as much about, but cutting corporate taxes did the same thing it always does...most of the money just went towards stock buybacks and large C-Level pay increases. This just exacerbated the issue above. Then there are still major tax loopholes for the top earners to exploit so we're paying more than guys like Musk and companies like Amazon.

- I thought it was a terrible idea to completely promise the Taliban a full US pull-out without having a solid exit strategy in place.

- Lastly, I think we wasted a ton of resources on trying to construct a border wall. We wasted time, money, human capital and even military assets on something that was just half-assed in terms of planning. The whole project seemed to just be about stroking his ego.

Last edited:
Exactly! I got a kick out of the ones who called him "racist". So I'd ask 'em, OK I'm Black....what's the most "racist" policy or proposal Trump's signed into law against me?

Crickets.

Trump's history of racism is interesting. In the 1970s, he was sued, and lost, for discriminating against black people by not allowing them to rent his properties. Then in 1998 he paid $1.4M as a settlement for stiffing an entire demolition crew of Polish immigrants back in 1980. Then during the Central Park 5 trial, he took out a full page ad calling for the death penalty for all 5 men. Then when they were found innocent, he never took back his statement and still to this day has not apologized. The only accounts of him saying anything racist are from 3rd parties so you cant really be sure about those quotes. Well, except when he said Mexico only sends their murderers and rapists, and then had a taco bowl on Cinco De Mayo and posted "I love Mexicans" lol. That was a little racist. While he never created policies that were directly racist, I also don't think he ever did anything that should make us think of him as this 'champion of black people.'

Im new here so definitely not the best idea to make this my first thread to post in....but since you asked...f*ck it.

- I don't like the fact that Trump d*mn near doubled the budget deficit after promising to get us back to even. It went from a little under $500M after Obama's last year to $900M by year-end 2019. This was BEFORE covid even hit so can't blame COVID there.
Agreed
- I also don't think it was a good idea to give such large tax breaks to corporations. Individuals (the highest earners) I don't care as much about, but cutting corporate taxes did the same thing it always does...most of the money just went towards stock buybacks and large C-Level pay increases. This just exacerbated the issue above. Then there are still major tax loopholes for the top earners to exploit so we're paying more than guys like Musk and companies like Amazon.
Meh, the middle class benefitted the most, and it took out the loophole rich blue staters used. I'm good with it.

- I thought it was a terrible idea to completely promise the Taliban a full US pull-out without having a solid exit strategy in place. Something I've talked to a buddy about who is a Lt Colonel in the Marines.
Somewhat agree. Trump still would've withdrawn a lot cleaner than Biden did.

- Lastly, I think we wasted a ton of resources on trying to construct a border wall. We wasted time, money, human capital and even military assets on something that was just half-assed in terms of planning. The whole project seemed to just be about stroking his ego.
Disagree. The wall + technology + resources cut down border crossings. The metrics are there.

- I thought it was a terrible idea to completely promise the Taliban a full US pull-out without having a solid exit strategy in place. Something I've talked to a buddy about who is a Lt Colonel in the Marines.

How many poor people you know that create jobs? Don’t the wealthy own the corporations that employ us? Considering we live in a capitalist free trade society, taxing them heavily only forces them to relocate overseas. And the top percentage of wealthy people pay the most in tax already. So now, you and thousands of people no longer have a job. You see, ever since FDR mandated a federal minimum wage, it’s only weakened the job market. We must compete with other countries to keep our jobs here. We can’t force them to stay. And every single time we raise the minimum wage, everyone gets poorer. It’s destroyed the middle class because everyone above minimum doesn’t get that raise from the minimum wage hike. And the minimum wage people don’t get ahead either, because the price of everything goes up to accommodate their raise in minimum wage.

I wasn’t a huge fan of his spending, but to use that as an excuse and vote for Dems is a little disingenuous considering they’ve blown him out of the water.
That’s just not accurate. We saw the lowest unemployment rate and the highest wage growth, specifically benefitting minorities at a greater rate than whites. We also saw massive investments on the parts of companies that paid out bonuses to rank and file by 100s of companies not too mention internal investment in people through trainings. We had a running list on here for a while, but it was massive. Sure, stock buybacks happened, and sure, execs got paid, everyone did.
- I thought it was a terrible idea to completely promise the Taliban a full US pull-out without having a solid exit strategy in place.
I would agree, if that were the case. We had a ton of SnapBack provisions in this. What he didn’t do, was stop paying the Afghan military and police 7 months before the collapse and remove all Intel collection, logistics support, and air support 4 months before the collapse. We would’ve withdrew cleanly. We also had a sustainment plan for the Afghan military to continue the fight that was scrapped and beginning in March turned into a free for all type exit with zero plan. I have direct knowledge of much of this. The Biden administration wanted to push optics.

Lastly, I think we wasted a ton of resources on trying to construct a border wall. We wasted time, money, human capital and even military assets on something that was just half-assed in terms of planning. The whole project seemed to just be about stroking his ego.
Basic strategy, create a funnel to where you can concentrate your resources. Was immigration better under Trump than present or worse?
While he never created policies that were directly racist, I also don't think he ever did anything that should make us think of him as this 'champion of black people.'
But he did create policies, 3 specifically off the top of my head. First Step Act, Urban Economic Zones, and secured funding for HBCUs ensuring their long term viability. Unemployment was also historically the lowest in history for minorities with the highest wage growth.

Welcome to the board.

Trump's history of racism is interesting. In the 1970s, he was sued, and lost, for discriminating against black people by not allowing them to rent his properties. Then in 1998 he paid $1.4M as a settlement for stiffing an entire demolition crew of Polish immigrants back in 1980. Then during the Central Park 5 trial, he took out a full page ad calling for the death penalty for all 5 men. Then when they were found innocent, he never took back his statement and still to this day has not apologized. The only accounts of him saying anything racist are from 3rd parties so you cant really be sure about those quotes. Well, except when he said Mexico only sends their murderers and rapists, and then had a taco bowl on Cinco De Mayo and posted "I love Mexicans" lol. That was a little racist. While he never created policies that were directly racist, I also don't think he ever did anything that should make us think of him as this 'champion of black people.'
The lawsuit was dismissed (settled out-of-court) primarily for lack of cause. You Leftists supported that when Trump's lawsuits against the 2020 election fraud were dismissed. The other settlement you mentioned was a contract labor dispute, again dismissed for lack of evidence against the original charge.

I'm not familiar with all the details of what was in his ad for the Central Park Five, but I doubt he wanted them killed because of their race and/or innocence. His comment about rapists and murderers from Mexico was off color, but wasn't a put down of all Mexicans, just the ones who were rapists and murderers from Mexico.

You failed to mention the numerous stories of him helping people of color pay their bills when he was a tycoon in New York, how he was both friends and met with Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Muhammad Ali and other prominent blacks, how he subsidized the early work of rapper Jay-Z, who said had Trump not backed him early in his career, he would not be who he is today.

Trump in fact has a long history of friendships and loyal supporters who are Black. He did a tremendous job improving the economic prospects of blacks with his policies of school choice vouchers, tax free enterprise zones, Faith based family support centers for minority families in crisis and his strong Pro Life support against funding Abortion mills in predominantly Black neighborhoods that were systematically exterminating Black babies at rates 2Xs higher the rest of the general population.

That doesn't sound to me like someone who thinks Black people are inferior, or should be considered less than equal because of their race. Is all I've just written about him wrong, or is it just ignored by you because you hate him so much and only prefer to offer the things that justify your irrational hatred of the Man?

A good little conditioned liberal.

You didn't like corporate tax rates? That alone did more to help the economy than any action in decades.

Agreed

Meh, the middle class benefitted the most, and it took out the loophole rich blue staters used. I'm good with it.

Somewhat agree. Trump still would've withdrawn a lot cleaner than Biden did.

Disagree. The wall + technology + resources cut down border crossings. The metrics are there.
Border crossings under Trump were mu h lower than they are now. Just ask anyone e who lives at the border.

ADVERTISEMENT