ADVERTISEMENT

EU is getting messy

TarHeelEer

Heisman Winner
Dec 15, 2002
Russia has cut off all gas supplies from the Nordstream Pipeline at this point. Unless they get it flowing again within the next month, stockpiles will be gone by the time the weather gets bad. The second largest global steel producer has shut down ops in Europe. Farms have either been shut down by the government or are starting to shut down individually because of a lack of reasonably priced fuel. Is Putin's goal limited to Ukraine, or does he have larger plans envisioned? He can't win head-head against NATO. But he can starve and freeze them.

Meanwhile back on the ranch, Zelenskkyyyyzzz is acting like the dictator he is, but now for the EU:

No fuel. Depression. No heat, no food coming. How much will cross the pond? How much will the great reset push it even farther?
What a time to be alive.

Fb9rSklaMAAmdKS

Russia has cut off all gas supplies from the Nordstream Pipeline at this point. Unless they get it flowing again within the next month, stockpiles will be gone by the time the weather gets bad. The second largest global steel producer has shut down ops in Europe. Farms have either been shut down by the government or are starting to shut down individually because of a lack of reasonably priced fuel. Is Putin's goal limited to Ukraine, or does he have larger plans envisioned? He can't win head-head against NATO. But he can starve and freeze them.

Meanwhile back on the ranch, Zelenskkyyyyzzz is acting like the dictator he is, but now for the EU:

No fuel. Depression. No heat, no food coming. How much will cross the pond? How much will the great reset push it even farther?
What a time to be alive.
Nutjobs getting hosed by a nutjob. Oh, the irony!

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Mod spreads Russian propaganda, it's expected.

What's the propaganda?

That Russia cut off the gas?
That the second largest steel producer shut down operations?
That they have to get it started or they'll blow through reserves?
That it gets cold in winter?

What exactly are you talking about slow-@moe?

What's the propaganda?

That Russia cut off the gas?
That the second largest steel producer shut down operations?
That they have to get it started or they'll blow through reserves?
That it gets cold in winter?

What exactly are you talking about slow-@moe?
Your meme comrade. It's negative Ukraine, pro Russia.

Your meme comrade. It's negative Ukraine, pro Russia.

Maybe they should sanctions them more. That will show them. Europe is headed to another huge war. Maybe being so dependent on Russia for fuel wasn't such a good idea all things considered.

Last edited:
Why are you ok with Putin trying to recreate the USSR?

Then voting for #PedoHitler was a horrible idea if you think that's happening. Because he waited for your boy before invading.

Ask your boy Biden. He invaded under his watch. What does Russia have on him? Or Ukraine? Or both?
I asked you and you come back with a Q conspiracy theory lol. You need to do more than parrot someone else's unhinged nonsense. Go ask Q what you're supposed to say when you get asked that question. In days gone by, if there were more like you, we'd all be speaking German. Putin made a huge error to underestimate the West's willingness to oppose Russia's military aggression and back Ukraine and make him pay dearly for the human misery that he's created.

I asked you and you come back with a Q conspiracy theory lol. You need to do more than parrot someone else's unhinged nonsense. Go ask Q what you're supposed to say when you get asked that question. In days gone by, if there were more like you, we'd all be speaking German. Putin made a huge error to underestimate the West's willingness to oppose Russia's military aggression and back Ukraine and make him pay dearly for the human misery that he's created.

Bill Maher: Why Putin invadeud Ukraine under Biden, not Trump, is 'worth asking'​

Last edited:

Who exactly is paying? Russia seems to be doind fine.

Who exactly is paying? Russia seems to be doind fine.
You low-info MAGA folks are very tiring. A few examples of 'paying' are: I saw an estimate that as many as 50k Russians had been killed so far, maybe a high number but their outdated military is taking a beating Putin didn't anticipate. Most western companies have pulled out of Russia. Russia is buying arms from North Korea and emptying the prisons looking for soldier fodder so their military is depleted. Russia is a more of an international pariah than ever. I'd be surprised if all the economic sanctions put against them are helping them but not going to research a term paper on that one. Russia might lose Crimea and maybe parts or whole areas they hold or formerly held.

You low-info MAGA folks are very tiring. A few examples of 'paying' are: I saw an estimate that as many as 50k Russians had been killed so far, maybe a high number but their outdated military is taking a beating Putin didn't anticipate. Most western companies have pulled out of Russia. Russia is buying arms from North Korea and emptying the prisons looking for soldier fodder so their military is depleted. Russia is a more of an international pariah than ever. I'd be surprised if all the economic sanctions put against them are helping them but not going to research a term paper on that one. Russia might lose Crimea and maybe parts or whole areas they hold or formerly held.

Since you believe that's true. Here's one more for you.

Lmao! Damn boy, you sure are one dumb son of a bitch. Seriously.

and the Ghost of Kiev shot down the whole Russian Air Force.

What a time to be alive.
You love Russia so much, you should move there. Do svedanya.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT