ADVERTISEMENT

Eron Harris

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
"One of the players most expected to play that role this season wasn't even in the game to do so. Senior guard Eron Harris, the team's most experienced player, spent the final 5:08 on the bench.

Asked multiple times about Harris' absence after the game, Izzo became heated.

"He didn't guard, he didn't play very hard, he didn't play very smart, he took a couple of bad shots, and he wasn't playing the way he has to play," Izzo said."

You must be speaking to Izzo, he said it. It just happens to be that his comments mirror the reasons he left here.

Let it go.

Bashing a kid that transferred from WVU 3 years ago is pretty low IMO.
That kid tried to take down the entire program, and did it by talking to players about transferring. Some say he was real close to getting several other players to transfer as well which would have put us in a bad spot.

Reactions: CharlestonEer
Eh, I'll focus on the winners who are here, who all hugged Huggy after the 800th win. I think we should be through talking about Eron Harris.

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
"One of the players most expected to play that role this season wasn't even in the game to do so. Senior guard Eron Harris, the team's most experienced player, spent the final 5:08 on the bench.

Asked multiple times about Harris' absence after the game, Izzo became heated.

"He didn't guard, he didn't play very hard, he didn't play very smart, he took a couple of bad shots, and he wasn't playing the way he has to play," Izzo said."

Who? Appropriate response.

He left. He didn't want to be here. He moved on. Wvu bball moved on (successfully I might add). Best for both sides. It is what it is. Life's too short to hold bitterness over a person that chose to transfer. It may not have been warm and fuzzy but I disagree that h tried to take down the wvu basketball program.
Who? Appropriate response.

He left. He didn't want to be here. He moved on. Wvu bball moved on (successfully I might add). Best for both sides. It is what it is. Life's too short to hold bitterness over a person that chose to transfer. It may not have been warm and fuzzy but I disagree that h tried to take down the wvu basketball program.

WVU didn't mean much to him and he left. Therefore, he doesn't mean much to me. Not malicious, just he rejected the only reason I had to care about him. Hence the appropriate response is ... Who?

Huggs took a lot of heat on this board when Harris and Henderson left. There was quite a vocal group who suggested strongly that Huggs had lost his touch and the game had passed him by.

His mom was going at peoples' throats Sunday night on Twitter...... anyone who criticized him, she was going after.

It was rather amusing.

Eron Harris. Doesn't matter to me what he does. Would not bother me if people quit posting about him. He is not here. He left to another school. Proof has been shown he can score but defense and attitude are missing. Let's move on from players no longer here.

WVU is 9-1, plays Radford tonight and is ranked #11 nationally. That's MY focus. I wish Eron well, because he once was a Mountaineer. But that's way down at the bottom of my radar.

he was passive on defense compared to what we have now..sometimes it looks like we have three Joe Mazzula's on the court at the same time..these guys get after it..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT