ADVERTISEMENT

Entrance song for this season.

bEER_Nation13

All-American
Mar 2, 2012
Please tell me no more of "7 Nation Army". Doubt there's a bigger Jack White fan on here than me but I really hope they use something new instead of using that song. I'm not big into rap but I'd take it over 7 Nation Army lol.

I'd vote for "A Warrior's Call" by Volbeat

As far as entrance songs go, it's hard to beat Enter Sandman...

I love the song, but your average Afro-american teen won't. The problem is that when we have let the players dictate the song, the fans get all pissed off.

In short...the entrance song will be brought up this week every year this time and in the end we end up with something that rarely makes the majority happy.

My fav for an entrance?

If you aren't get pumped up after listening to that, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Reactions: WVmtnBikEER
I love the song, but your average Afro-american teen won't. The problem is that when we have let the players dictate the song, the fans get all pissed off.

In short...the entrance song will be brought up this week every year this time and in the end we end up with something that rarely makes the majority happy.

My fav for an entrance?

If you aren't get pumped up after listening to that, I'm not sure what to tell you.

That's a good one too!

Enter Sandman is a good song by a good band. I'd only oppose using it because it's VPI's entrance song lol

My fav for an entrance?

great forgotten about selection

Do away with the damn entrance song and learn to block and tackle better. Seriously the game has fallen to the level of a bad video game when the "song" becomes even remotely important to anybody.

lol, you try so hard to hide the insecurities

How about Steve Martin singing 3 coins in a fountain

LMFAO!....I love this scene...and the movie on the whole...Man did those two ever work well together, my fave comedy of all time...ah shit, good stuff...
chI8G9

Last edited:
Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT