ADVERTISEMENT

Entire Mountain State rooting for its favorite son , MIke

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
Dantoni of the Houston Rockets....bring the NBA Championship Trophy to Morgantown, MIke and let the Cousins see what Championship Trophy actually looks like!

Good idea, and while you're at it Mike, make a stop in Huntington with it and so your brother can see something besides a high school trophy.

Dantoni of the Houston Rockets....bring the NBA Championship Trophy to Morgantown, MIke and let the Cousins see what Championship Trophy actually looks like!
sorry...the words "dantoni" and "championship" are not allowed to be used in the same sentence.....hell even the same paragraph!!!!!!:boxing:

Yea, it is not like WVU has won any NCAA championships or B12 championships this year. Your slipping Tony.

Your slipping Tony.

It is kind of weak smack when the best you can come up with is Doctrine Dan's brother is a pro coach. Apparently Dan didn't get the BB genes his brother has. On the other hand, my sister was teacher of the year a couple of times in her county. Maybe I can parlay that into a substitute teaching job even though I have no qualifications for it other than my sister being a decent teacher. It worked for Doctrine Dan...............

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
It is kind of weak smack when the best you can come up with is Doctrine Dan's brother is a pro coach. Apparently Dan didn't get the BB genes his brother has. On the other hand, my sister was teacher of the year a couple of times in her county. Maybe I can parlay that into a substitute teaching job even though I have no qualifications for it other than my sister being a decent teacher. It worked for Doctrine Dan...............
Hahahahahhhahahaha....all smack is "weak" this time of year unless you want to dog the hapless Redlegs!

Reactions: Humptod
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT