ADVERTISEMENT

Elmore declares for the draft

Elmore's remaining college eligibility is uncertain because VMI didn't release him from his scholarship and he's trying to recover that lost year.

Elmore's feet are slow and clumsy. His game is shooting. That's all he's got. But get up on him in his face and he doesn't even score. He has no dribble drive and no defense.

But Ott has game. He can belly up with the best of them.

All a scout would have to do is what him stumbling and falling all over the court and throwing the ball all over creation to see how his game would translate.
John can play...maybe not in the NBA but not many can! Excellent college player, IMHO!

Not only has Elmore declared, but so have Penava and Burks. I have a feeling they will all return to Huntington with bruised and damaged egos and play for the Herd again next year.

Not only has Elmore declared, but so have Penava and Burks. I have a feeling they will all return to Huntington with bruised and damaged egos and play for the Herd again next year.
Nothing wrong with stickin' your toe in the water...but I agree, they'll be back next year for what looks to be a year of promise!

Yep, kind of like Won't Greer did after Greer had received feedback from the NFL. #Overrated

I'd take Elmore over Carter in a horse game but Carter can shoot the ball as well wouldn't bet the farm on the outcome!

Elmore may very well beat Carter in the game of horse, where no one is defending against him..........but put the two of them in a game of one on one and Carter would embarrass him AGAIN.

Elmore may very well beat Carter in the game of horse, where no one is defending against him..........but put the two of them in a game of one on one and Carter would embarrass him AGAIN.
Carter plays better D, no doubt about it!

It's the D'Antoni way. Or should I say, the "Antoni way," with no "D." As a Lakers' fan, Mike D'Antoni's total disregard of defense used to drive me crazy. But even he can win big in Houston, with both Chris Paul and James Harden in his back court.

Elmore slow feet, slow hands = No NBA. Someone in NBA will teach Carter how to score but he will probably not avg. in double in figures. Defense will carry Carter most likely will come off the bench.

It's the D'Antoni way. Or should I say, the "Antoni way," with no "D." As a Lakers' fan, Mike D'Antoni's total disregard of defense used to drive me crazy. But even he can win big in Houston, with both Chris Paul and James Harden in his back court.
Got a shot to win it all if they can beat GS when the chips are down!

Trevor Ariza (former laker), Clint Capella, and P.J. Tucker all play tough defense in spite of Antoni!

ADVERTISEMENT