ADVERTISEMENT

Election Fraud Made the Looming World War Possible

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

FEB 22

I appeared on Bannon’s War Room last week, but not in my normal capacity in which I spout off election statistics and ideas for reform. For once, those who have followed my work pertaining to election integrity had a chance to see me with my intelligence officer “hat” on. Steve and I discussed the first Chinese spy balloon, and the obvious route it travelled, which just happened to pass over our key missile defense, nuclear, electronic warfare, reconnaissance, and rapid deployment military bases in succession.

The conversation drifted to other topics, such as the war in Ukraine, and the underlying theme remained the same: our nation is ill-prepared to handle real threats to our homeland and our people. By “real” threats, I mean threats that endanger the safety of our citizenry, whether those threats are in the form of cartels crossing an open border, suitcase nukes finding their way into our ports, or simply good, old-fashioned projection of power by a foreign military to our shores.

President Donald Trump stayed true to his promise to start no new wars, and that royally pissed off the military industrial complex’s vanguard, comprised of bureaucrats on both sides of the mostly imaginary partisan divide, both elected and appointed. Trump effectively managed and drew down the chaotic, unwinnable conflicts our military had been submerged in for decades, and wielded military might when needed (just ask the family of Qasem Soleimani), but did not escalate global tensions to a breaking point as his illegitimate successor, Joseph R. Biden, has done in just two short years.

Neo-cons gnash their teeth when Trump mentions his diplomacy with Kim Jong-un, because they incorrectly perceive the role of the U.S. Military as a global hammer, and anyone else standing in the way our America’s role of being global police and economic sugar daddies as nails to be hammered. Most of them would never struggle under the personal worry of having a son or daughter in harm’s way fighting an unjustifiable or unnecessary war of aggression, and consider only the economic benefit of perpetual war as motivating factor in their disgusting, warmongering behavior.

Bannon, in our interview, pointed out that today’s tensions resemble those present in 1914, just before the start of the Great War, later called World War I. What began as a regional conflict quickly escalated into global war thanks to a series of alliances binding nations to support others coming under declaration of war from a rival nation. The world and its varying stances toward either Ukraine or Russia, mixed in with the threat of emerging global powers capitalizing on the chaos, threatens to plunge us into the long-feared World War III, which would be fought with technology and weapons that have been restrained thanks to the strange peace brought about by the mutually assured destruction guaranteed by a nuclearized world.

Just this morning, my attention was directed to a sobering SubStack article written by Sam Faddis, a frequent War Room contributor and retired CIA Operations Officer. It is titled “You Will be Lucky to Live Through the Biden Presidency,” and is a must-read if you want to see just how poorly postured the United States is to function amidst a global catastrophe like another World War. If you read it, you may not be so sure that the article’s title is embellishing...

98ea677dbb6c4b9c.jpeg

U.S. Defense Dept Purchased Chinese IT Equipment with Known Vulnerabilities for Use at Sensitive Base.​

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT