ADVERTISEMENT

Eight Mountaineers are competing in the Olympics...

EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
so why wouldn't a reasonable person, want to watch and support the USA and the Blue and Gold?

I would rather watch what's going on in Venezuela and make comparison to what the New Democrat Party has and continues to do to our country.

And looking through this thread Harris obviously supports men in women's sports and that's just pathetic.

you couldn't pay me to watch men beat up women...
Are you now going to stop watching college and H.S. athletics too? 'Cause the Dems are allowing men to compete in women's sports on those levels as well.

Are you now going to stop watching college and H.S. athletics too? 'Cause the Dems are allowing men to compete in women's sports on those levels as well.

For me it's TBD. It's an easy fix. Stop doing it.

I agree, men shouldn't compete in women's sports, but why hold the athletes accountable for something some idiot politician decided?

We have boycotted Communist ran Olympics before. Seems like we should be taking a bigger stand today too.

We have boycotted Communist ran Olympics before. Seems like we should be taking a bigger stand today too.
All that negatively impacts the athlete who has worked their entire lives to become an Olympian. If you want to make change, target the cooperate sponsors ....

This goes out to the Harris and DNC supporters trying to defend her policies.

Not me. I get a kick out of all the videos when women attack men and the men fight back.

Comedy gold.

We get it you support the LGBT community and can't bring yourself to condemn this nonsense.

NBC Universal

Is covering the Olympics. Same clowns that pay Morning Joe, Joy Reid, and Rachel Maddow.

Now it makes sense.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
All that negatively impacts the athlete who has worked their entire lives to become an Olympian. If you want to make change, target the cooperate sponsors ....
When it was determined that a born male athlete was allowed into born female event all females should have dropped from competition. That would force corporation sponsors to drop their Tranny support. Seldom do this type of thinking change without a monitary loss for a particular business occurs.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
For the same reasons why you're a tosser
So weak. It's embarrassing. Just delete your account.

Nobody is stopping you from watching if you want Karen. Why do you care if others watch? Maybe start a brand new retarded thread about some stupid shit.

So weak. It's embarrassing. Just delete your account.

Nobody is stopping you from watching if you want Karen. Why do you care if others watch? Maybe start a brand new retarded thread about some stupid shit.
Interesting, I really don't care about what you think or feel...and yet every time I post here, you make it a point to respond to me.....it's worse than Knox's crush on Doc.... I'll save you the time and embarrassment.....not interested in you...... i like girls....with boobs....and not dudes with boobs....

Interesting, I really don't care about what you think or feel...and yet every time I post here, you make it a point to respond to me.....it's worse than Knox's crush on Doc.... I'll save you the time and embarrassment.....not interested in you...... i like girls....with boobs....and not dudes with boobs....

Tell the truth. You like both.

I stopped buying season tickets when WVU put BLM stickers on their outfits...

Haven't been to ANY college sports since then...

That's why I stopped posting on the Blue Lot too...

Pulled the plug almost 15 years ago...

Haven't watched ANY pro sports in 10 years...

olympics... really ?

lol...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT