ADVERTISEMENT

Eight alleged fake electors took immunity deals in Ga. probe. What does that mean for Trump?

I'll bet you had no clue how State electors are chosen? How on earth did you get a certificate to teach skulls of mush when yours is full of it?
giphy.gif

Time for one of your wimpy gifs, ATL

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
Time for one of your wimpy gifs, ATL
@sammyk (aka "wimpy")
Of course not knowing how State electors are chosen in no way diminishes my appetite for a tasty hamburger today! Would you happen to have one nearby?
DesertedHappyIbizanhound-max-1mb.gif

Wait a minute...you said "a" tasty hamburger...not a whole plateful 'ya greedy lyin' wimp!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Speaking of low IQ, Tell me more about those Fake Trump electors. Lol
The more interesting question to me is how in the world would Trump's so called "fake electors" have replaced the slate of electors already chosen by Georgia Republicans? Those electors were legally pledged to vote for Trump. The article that brain dead wimp linked to doesn't explain that nor has the legally brain dead Fulton county DA who's accusing Trump of trying to overturn the results of Georgia voters!

Leftists are not only diabolical, they are miserably mentally handicapped. The OP's affliction is hereditary. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT