ADVERTISEMENT

EDKH

EIINGNcX4AANEVa

Reactions: Airport
The list of people on his plane was interesting..........surprised some didn't post who the pilot said were on board.

Sex on the planes too. Not saying.....just saying.

Epstein had one job. Blackmail prominent people for political purposes. The only debate is who was his real handlers. Once Trump caught on to his game he kicked him out of his facilities. That may not be what Trump haters want to hear but it's true. He also helped prosecutor who was trying to work a case against him.

Epstein had one job. Blackmail prominent people for political purposes. The only debate is who was his real handlers. Once Trump caught on to his game he kicked him out of his facilities. That may not be what Trump haters want to hear but it's true. He also helped prosecutor who was trying to work a case against him.
Chislaine Maxwell's father was MOSSAD. Just sayin'.

Reactions: Airport
I dont like to assume, but I'd bet my life savings that 90% of all people who went to the island was going for sexual pleasure . Lie detector should be used on them all.

I dont like to assume, but I'd bet my life savings that 90% of all people who went to the island was going for sexual pleasure . Lie detector should be used on them all.
The problem here for me is if these plane rides and island visits were all done by people looking for pleasure with kiddies or were people tricked into doing it so they could be blackmailed and controlled.

The problem here for me is if these plane rides and island visits were all done by people looking for pleasure with kiddies or were people tricked into doing it so they could be blackmailed and controlled.
Dont know if tricked or if they all wanted kiddies or just kinky adult fun and or kinky adult fun with barely legal nieve girls ..

Dont know if tricked or if they all wanted kiddies or just kinky adult fun and or kinky adult fun with barely legal nieve girls ..
Yeah. Exactly the way I feel. Don't know whether to hate everyone who went there or feel sorry for them. I'm leaning toward not feeling sorry for them.

So you are saying that just because he cut him off and had him prosecuted, that he's innocent 100%? None of us know that, and definitely not by using that excuse. Besides, where did Epstein die? He was more likely to die in prison than on the streets.....again.....just saying.

So you are saying that just because he cut him off and had him prosecuted, that he's innocent 100%? None of us know that, and definitely not by using that excuse. Besides, where did Epstein die? He was more likely to die in prison than on the streets.....again.....just saying.

Vs all the individuals who continued to hang out with him?. Definitely a clue.

Yeah. Exactly the way I feel. Don't know whether to hate everyone who went there or feel sorry for them. I'm leaning toward not feeling sorry for them.
I'm a pervert & will readily admit this & I'm all for a island for adult fun , when you add kids & drugged young women or forced girls & boys then you need chopped in little pieces & fed to the cat fish .
We know they had kids & forced younger people.

Reactions: Falstaff
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT