ADVERTISEMENT

Editorial: Blacks’ biggest enemy is a white liberal....

Exactly! They ironically are the exact replicas of what they accuse everyone else of being.

Amazing how consistent that is.

Truer words than these have never been spoken about my people @30CAT
(from your article)

Malcom X: "If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.”

That is the sum total of the blank promise to Blacks the Democrat party has been existing and thriving on in this country since the late 60's @30CAT! It's been nothing but a series of empty or broken promises, and for the life of me I can't understand why so many Black folks still swallow this garbage from the Democrat Left?

Like creepy Joe Biden just this past election cycle
iu

Nauseating

Blacks biggest enemy is other blacks.
That was summed up perfectly here:
(from @30CAT) article:

"The most devastating problems that black people face today have absolutely nothing to do with our history of slavery and discrimination. Chief among them is the breakdown of the black family, wherein 75 percent of blacks are born to single, often young, mothers. In some cities and neighborhoods, the percentage of out-of-wedlock births is over 80%. Actually, “breakdown” is the wrong term; the black family doesn’t form in the first place."

Young men being raised by young women without a Father. A prescription for disaster. Thus you see the rampant rates of Black-on-Black crime, irresponsible out-of-wedlock births, and an overall lack of respect for authority or personal responsibility among so many young Black males. It starts in the home, and many of these kids have no one at home teaching them about self respect, or respect for the Law.

Fact.

Leftists by definition are "racist" because they automatically assume all people of color are "disadvantaged" and can't succeed in America without their Leftist "compassion" (which includes Welfare handouts and race based affirmative action hiring)

Why is it they're never accused of being blatantly racist for assuming all minorities can't achieve on their own or are less than them and need their "compassion" in order to compete or survive?

Isn't that disgustingly racist?

I'm Black...I challenge any Leftist to go head-to-head with me on anything anytime anywhere!

Know what? Most of 'em just run away. 😏

giphy.gif

Leftists by definition are "racist" because they automatically assume all people of color are "disadvantaged" and can't succeed in America without their Leftist "compassion" (which includes Welfare handouts and race based affirmative action hiring)

Why is it they're never accused of being blatantly racist for assuming all minorities can't achieve on their own or are less than them and need their "compassion" in order to compete or survive?

Isn't that disgustingly racist?

I'm Black...I challenge any Leftist to go head-to-head with me on anything anytime anywhere!

Know what? Most of 'em just run away. 😏

giphy.gif
Martin Luther King, Jr., once had a dream that all men should be judged based on the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

After a 3 week trial, not a single fact was presented in the Chauvin case which suggests race had anything to do with the incident. For nearly a year we have seen tens of millions of people claim this was a racist incident. Based on what? Those people saw the skin color of the people involved and judged the situation based on race alone.

The media is right, we do have a problem with racism in this country. Those that bark the loudest about race are typically the offenders.

Martin Luther King, Jr., once had a dream that all men should be judged based on the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

After a 3 week trial, not a single fact was presented in the Chauvin case which suggests race had anything to do with the incident. For nearly a year we have seen tens of millions of people claim this was a racist incident. Based on what? Those people saw the skin color of the people involved and judged the situation based on race alone.

The media is right, we do have a problem with racism in this country. Those that bark the loudest about race are typically the offenders.
I agree 100%...Democrats will not listen to MLK or malcolm x.....they cant see the forest because of the trees

ADVERTISEMENT