Central Florida Knights (+12500)

Baylor Bears (+20000)

Iowa State Cyclones (+25000)

Texas Tech Red Raiders (+30000)

Kansas Jayhawks (+30000)

Cincinnati Bearcats (+50000)

Houston Cougars (+50000)

BYU Cougars (Odds not available)

West Virginia Mountaineers (Odds not available)

1. Texas
2. TCU
3. KSU
4. Texas Tech
5. Baylor
6. OU
7. Kansas
8. UCF
9. OK State
10. Cincinnati
11. ISU
12. BYU
13. Houston

Power Ranking, 2023, West Virginia

5-7 in 2022

The most notable move for the Mountaineers was the lack of a move. Head coach Neal Brown is staying in Morgantown after a losing season.

Last edited:
If I were BYU I'd be insulted about being grouped with the now Minor League Mountaineers.

Bucky is so proud. I can hear him smiling miles away. Troll city here he comes.

Wasn't TCU picked 8th this past year?

Reactions: WVUFanForever
If I were BYU I'd be insulted about being grouped with the now Minor League Mountaineers.
im insulted we have to read your post...

Why dont you actually do something positive like donate to WVU instead of simply wasting your time bitching about all things WVU on a message board.

Bucky is so proud. I can hear him smiling miles away. Troll city here he comes.

Wasn't TCU picked 8th this past year?
They have a good coach. Huggs used to frequently outperform our preseason predictions. Our current coach sucks ass.

They have a good coach. Huggs used to frequently outperform our preseason predictions. Our current coach sucks ass.
Thought this was football picks? Didn't know Huggins coached the football team.

im insulted we have to read your post...

Why dont you actually do something positive like donate to WVU instead of simply wasting your time bitching about all things WVU on a message board.
If you prefer to be a sheep then place me on ignore or change out your tampon. I'm good either way.

Reactions: KingCoal
Choosing to be obtuse today? Ok.
Choosing correct forum for what is called football predictions. Your sensibility or intellect is missing.

Start a new thread about Huggins and poor coaching.

Choosing correct forum for what is called football predictions. Your sensibility or intellect is missing.

Start a new thread about Huggins and poor coaching.
This isn't a football forum. Just sayin.

I am also never going to bag on Huggs. He's done, but he absolutely deserves to tell his critics to f#&k off.

If that idiot Stimpy cans him and leaves Kneel in place then he deserves to have his ass beat on the spot.

I am also never going to bag on Huggs. He's done, but he absolutely deserves to tell his critics to f#&k off.

If that idiot Stimpy cans him and leaves Kneel in place then he deserves to have his ass beat on the spot.
He won't fire Bob but will ask him to retire to save face.

He won't fire Bob but will ask him to retire to save face.
Again, Huggs would have every right to hold a press conference to "announce" that and go all Wolf of Wall Street and tell Stimpy to f@$k the hell off and describe that conversation with in all the gory details. I would laugh my ass off.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
If you prefer to be a sheep then place me on ignore or change out your tampon. I'm good either way.
HAHAHA...a tampon joke....

I am looking out for the entire board....it would simply be better if you left so we didn't have to read your bitchy whiney posts all the time.

HAHAHA...a tampon joke....

I am looking out for the entire board....it would simply be better if you left so we didn't have to read your bitchy whiney posts all the time.
I'll take that under advisement, but at first blush I'll err on the side of telling you to f#*k yourself pending this review process.

Reactions: KingCoal
I'll take that under advisement, but at first blush I'll err on the side of telling you to f#*k yourself pending this review process.
If you are feeling froggy....leap bitch....You ****ing whiney little bitch....

I dont support WVU in anyway but I will get on a message board and act like a ****ing baby because they dont win enough for me....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

I see the one poster is back embarrassing himself once again, talking it up like a tough guy, threatening legitimate posters.

Really surprised they allow a scrub like WVUFF on this site.

I see the one poster is back embarrassing himself once again, talking it up like a tough guy, threatening legitimate posters.

Really surprised they allow a scrub like WVUFF on this site.
You can always count on this dumb**** to interject himself into shit that doesn't concern him.

Go **** yourself twat.

I am surprised they allow a little bitch turd fan on this site.

steeleer isnt a legitimate poster...just a wal-mart wvu t-shirt wearing little bitch that hasn't given a dime to wvu.

Making next years outlook even more bleak, Penn State is also at (+2000) odds like Texas.

If you are feeling froggy....leap bitch....You ****ing whiney little bitch....

I dont support WVU in anyway but I will get on a message board and act like a ****ing baby because they dont win enough for me....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
Good news! Your appeal was reviewed.
As I feared, The Who In The F#$K Is This Idiot Committee unanimously agreed that you are an asshat and your opinion is irrelevant to me and to frankly anyone else here.

Hope this helps.

Good news! Your appeal was reviewed.
As I feared, The Who In The F#$K Is This Idiot Committee unanimously agreed that you are an asshat and your opinion is irrelevant to me and to frankly anyone else here.

Hope this helps.
Yawns...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT