ADVERTISEMENT

Draft picks by conference

Michigan led all schools with 11 draft selections.

How many did your school get?

Pick a team and stick with it fanwhore

Two-teamers are like a whore in church. They put on the appearance of being prim and proper while every woman in the congregation doesn't trust her to be alone with their man, even for a moment.

Ohio State only had seven players drafted this year, but was a very young team in 2016. Add the 12 Buckeyes drafted last year, and that's 19 in two years, and 18 of these guys started on the 2014-15 National Championship team. Ohio State holds the record for draft picks at 14, which it has done twice, I believe. Brady Hoke did a good job of recruiting, but his player development apparently sucked.

You know that you've destroyed a WVU fan in a debate when he resorts to the unoriginal, tired old, "two-teamer" accusation. Not the most creative or imaginative group, Fold & Blew fans.

Only NFL team I root for.
Yeah, now that you've lived up there for a few years, hypocrite. I bet I've lived more than twice as long in Michigan than you have in up-state NY. Not to mention, UM is the only team I root for in big boy college football, so there's that.

Yeah, now that you've lived up there for a few years, hypocrite. I bet I've lived more than twice as long in Michigan than you have in up-state NY. Not to mention, UM is the only team I root for in big boy college football, so there's that.

Never rooted for an NFL team until I got here. Never rooted for another cfb team either. Your handle says it all fanwhore

Reactions: 30CAT
Aren't you a fan of Glenville and WVU, whore?

WVU is my team. Plain, pure, and simple. Always has been. I started going to WVU games in the 60's at Old Mountaineer Field (when I still lived in Glenville) and have lost track of how many games I attended at the newer stadium. I have stuck with WVU in the good years and the bad years. No two-teaming for me.

Never rooted for an NFL team until I got here. Never rooted for another cfb team either. Your handle says it all fanwhore
Point being, you moved there, live there, and leached onto the team where you reside. I'm guessing if you didn't move there, didn't live there, you likely wouldn't be a fan. In other words, you whored yourself out to the bills, fanwhore.

Point being, you moved there, live there, and leached onto the team where you reside. I'm guessing if you didn't move there, didn't live there, you likely wouldn't be a fan. In other words, you whored yourself out to the bills, fanwhore.

Not the same, I don't root for UB, Syracuse or any other local college team I've stuck with 1 team throughout every move. It's called loyalty. Nice attempt at deflecting though fanwhore

And I'm guessing that if Michigan was a bottom feeder in the Big 10 that you would have jumped on someone elses bandwagon as your back up team for when Marshall is having a bad year. That's the way you two-teamers operate.

And I'm guessing that if Michigan was a bottom feeder in the Big 10 that you would have jumped on someone elses bandwagon as your back up team for when Marshall is having a bad year. That's the way you two-teamers operate.
That's your problem, Gilmer. You're always guessing, like you did when you broke breaking news of WVU securing the commitment of a running back recently, only to have the board owner put you in your place. I'm guessing you learned your lesson.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
That's your problem, Gilmer. You're always guessing, like you did when you broke breaking news of WVU securing the commitment of a running back recently, only to have the board owner put you in your place. I'm guessing you learned your lesson.

So Vernon didn't like my post........I expect he will get over it. After all, he tolerates you posting here.

How and why the fvck would I know that
You don't have a check list of all of the Fold & Blew scrubs like Skylar Howard who sign undrafted free agent contracts to become camp fodder, then inevitably get axed? Say it isn't so!

You don't have a check list of all of the Fold & Blew scrubs like Skylar Howard who sign undrafted free agent contracts to become camp fodder, then inevitably get axed? Say it isn't so!
I know one draft pick the Cousins are elated about...S. Perine to the Redskins! After all he ran for around 8 millions yards on WVU in his short career at OU!

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I know one draft pick the Cousins are elated about...S. Perine to the Redskins! After all he ran for around 8 millions yards on WVU in his short career at OU!

I won't argue about that, other than it's more like 400 yards he racked up against us in his time with the Sooners.......... anyway, I'm glad he's gone and best of luck to him in the NFL

Last edited:
I won't argue about that, other than it's more like 400 yards he racked up against us in his time with the Sooners.......... anyway, I'm glad he's gone and best of luck to him in the NFL
Hahahahaha...you boys weren't the only ones who struggled to get that bus on the ground!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT