ADVERTISEMENT

Dr Kings "I Have a Dream Speech"

Hillbilly Tea

All-Conference
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014

One can only wonder what Dr King would say about race relations today. We have certainly made great progress toward his goal of racial equality and the scourge of racism. But it feels we are regressing in many ways. We continue to allow inner cities remain centers of crime, drugs, and poverty. Schools teach young black children they are victims while shaming white children for things they were never involved with. Real heroes like Crispus Attucks, Fredrick Douglas, Rosa Parks, Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas are subordinate to career criminals like George Floyd. DEI programs further divide us along racial, gender, and religious lines.

And what would he say about our first AA POTUS who wasted a historic opportunity of furthering the cause of equality (NOT equity) but instead used his platform to divide us to increase his own power and financial gain? I wonder.

One can only wonder what Dr King would say about race relations today. We have certainly made great progress toward his goal of racial equality and the scourge of racism. But it feels we are regressing in many ways. We continue to allow inner cities remain centers of crime, drugs, and poverty. Schools teach young black children they are victims while shaming white children for things they were never involved with. Real heroes like Crispus Attucks, Fredrick Douglas, Rosa Parks, Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas are subordinate to career criminals like George Floyd. DEI programs further divide us along racial, gender, and religious lines.

And what would he say about our first AA POTUS who wasted a historic opportunity of furthering the cause of equality (NOT equity) but instead used his platform to divide us to increase his own power and financial gain? I wonder.
Well said.

Ummm been an educator for 26 years never once was a black kid told they were victims and a white kid shamed.

You don't have to.....assholes like Sherita Golden do it for you.
these things are not going on in schools. And I have no idea who that person is. Some right wing boogy man I am sure. That person has zero influence in my classroom

4r4mpe.jpg

Reactions: roadtrasheer

Racial inequality and disparity ended decades ago. The Democrats and msm use it to gain power. Only fools still believe it. Obama did his best to bring it back.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Ummm been an educator for 26 years never once was a black kid told they were victims and a white kid shamed.
^^^This failed attempt to construct a coherent sentence clearly represents the failure of the public school system. Remember, this is a “teacher”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT