ADVERTISEMENT

Done deal

skygusty

All-Conference
May 14, 2003
SEC is going to add all 8 remaining teams from the Big12 plus Cincy, UCF, Houston, and Memphis and some others. Really, I actually heard this today. Search the fringes deeply enough and you will find it too.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
SEC is going to add all 8 remaining teams from the Big12 plus Cincy, UCF, Houston, and Memphis and some others. Really, I actually heard this today. Search the fringes deeply enough and you will find it too.

Yeah! And I found this pill that when it comes in the mail will give me a horse sized dong!

Yeah! And I found this pill that when it comes in the mail will give me a horse sized dong!
You wouldn't need to buy that pill to have a horse-sized dong, if you were only as smart as me. I bought two horses a few year's back, so all I have to do is ride over to the stables to see one.

I hope for your sake that you didn't hear this under the influence of drugs and alcohol.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
It was some wacked Alabama fan with a YouTube channel. Mothman would be all over this.

Well cut moth man some slack. Bill Stewart said the same thing. He or she said we would end up where Missouri did not…that was the good ol days.

Anyway I have a source LOL!!!!!

Seriously, very close to KU alum has heard PAC 12 has spoke to 5 schools to confirm their interests and of course 5 schools reached out to PAC 12 as well.

Kansas, WVU, and Iowa State we’re not included.

Kansas also does not have interest in bringing in a Big 12 AKA “AAC West Division”(Boise, BYU, etc..) nor do they have interest in AAC East (UC, UCF, USF, etc…) if Big 12 tries to expand. So far three schools have been supportive but distant, West Virginia, Oklahoma State, and Kansas according to the Jayhawk rock chalk ElenSo far three schools have been supportive but distant, West Virginia, Oklahoma State, and Kansas according to the Jayhawk rock chalk alums.

And was told

PAC are weighing expansion options, or I should say having negotiation talks with networks of bringing in 2, 4, 6 or zero schools. Most of their league seems on board. Can it be a possibility of the PAC poaching east coast teams??

It wouldn’t be a bad idea for them as it’s brutal for West Coast teams to get primetime East Coast time slots.

I guess the real question is if there is really any truth that 15 schools have reached out to the big 12 for membership? personally I would not see why anyone would want to join the big 12

Reactions: Rootmaster
Well cut moth man some slack. Bill Stewart said the same thing. He or she said we would end up where Missouri did not…that was the good ol days.

Seriously, very close to KU alum has heard PAC 12 has spoke to 5 schools to confirm their interests and of course 5 schools reached out to PAC 12 as well.

Kansas also does not have interest in bringing in a Big 12 AKA “AAC West Division”(Boise, BYU, etc..) nor do they have interest in AAC East (UC, UCF, USF, etc…) if Big 12 tries to expand. So far three schools have been supportive but distant, West Virginia, Oklahoma State, and Kansas according to the Jayhawk rock chalk ElenSo far three schools have been supportive but distant, West Virginia, Oklahoma State, and Kansas according to the Jayhawk rock chalk alums.

And was told

PAC are weighing expansion options, or I should say having negotiation talks with networks of bringing in 2, 4, 6 or zero schools. Most of their league seems on board. Can it be a possibility of the PAC poaching east coast teams??

It wouldn’t be a bad idea for them as it’s brutal for West Coast teams to get primetime East Coast time slots.

I guess the real question is if there is really any truth that 15 schools have reached out to the big 12 for membership? personally I would not see why anyone would want to join the big 12
15 schools have contacted the conference. Concern by those schools is.. are the existing eight staying together. Settlement by ok and tx would fund payouts to new members. Media negotiators will increase expected new amount beyond the revenue bottom expected by the pullout of if ok and tx. Thus Ollie Luck. Will go to 12 teams. Three will be BYU...UCF...Cincinnati. Houston is iffy because of other tx schools and could be replaced by Colorado State or Memphis. Look for it.

You twats are the only ones saying I'm broke.

You should ask the 7-11 for a raise...you clean those toilets better than anyone else they have.

Likely heard it in a dark alley from a guy that said he could make it happen in exchange for closing the eyes and sucking on a hose. Seems legit.
If he posted this as click bait to get us on the forum to respond then well done on his part. If he posted this and actually believes it then god help him.

15 schools have contacted the conference. Concern by those schools is.. are the existing eight staying together. Settlement by ok and tx would fund payouts to new members. Media negotiators will increase expected new amount beyond the revenue bottom expected by the pullout of if ok and tx. Thus Ollie Luck. Will go to 12 teams. Three will be BYU...UCF...Cincinnati. Houston is iffy because of other tx schools and could be replaced by Colorado State or Memphis. Look for it.
If the remaining 8 hold and that could be iffy depending on what the pac decides I think adding ucf and cincy is the no brainer. Its the other 2 to get us to 12 that becomes problematic. Is it Memphis? Tulane? maybe navy? No obvious answer but 3 teams in Texas is enough. I'm not really in favor of expanding into Provo even though they are the biggest name out there.

And was told

The only east coast team the pac would have a shot at is wvu unless they are open to poaching AAC teams. I would say that every team in the remaining 8 has probably made inquires to the pac 12. It doesn't cost anything to inquire.

Why would the settlement be paid to new members? To help with a exit fee?

Dave...I assume you are a decent guy...let this go...I am not tvz...I have one profile here...

Post something relevant you f’n moron. There’s so much to post about right now and all you do is fight with other handles. Giving you a fat lip at a football game would be a blast.

Post something relevant you f’n moron. There’s so much to post about right now and all you do is fight with other handles. Giving you a fat lip at a football game would be a blast.
elmo, elmo, elmo....go away...no one cares about your opinions.

I know it only took you three minutes to find my post....but give the a little more time. It comes across as very stalker-like when you post that quick.

I doubt you could lift your fat arms to even throw a punch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT