ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump’s Wild New Debate Claim Has People Saying, Hmm, OK

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
When Trump loses an election, it's because it's rigged. When Trump loses a debate, it's because he did so on purpose. Got to get your excuses out there. :joy: :joy:

The talk turned to the possibility of Biden being replaced as the Democratic candidate, which Trump said he didn’t want to happen.

“Well, you know, interestingly, they’ve done polling, and I do better against almost everybody,” said Trump.

“And so they don’t want to take him off,” he continued. “Maybe I’m better off losing the debate. I’ll make sure he stays. I’ll lose the debate on purpose. Maybe I’ll do something like that.”

Last edited:
I'll debate Trump into oblivion, don't you worry!
iu

Where's "oblivion" creepy Joe?

Someone showed it to me recently, but dammit if I can remember?
iu

He's "oblivious" folks! :rolleyes:

Does anyone think I'm really worried about that half dead corpse "out-debating" me?
iu

Not really DJT.....

I'm like worried this much!
iu

giphy.webp

BB1nRazw.img

Joe Biden is an embarrassment to America

Last edited:
When Trump loses an election, it's because it's rigged. When Trump loses a debate, it's because he did so on purpose. Got to get your excuses out there. :joy: :joy:

The talk turned to the possibility of Biden being replaced as the Democratic candidate, which Trump said he didn’t want to happen.

“Well, you know, interestingly, they’ve done polling, and I do better against almost everybody,” said Trump.

“And so they don’t want to take him off,” he continued. “Maybe I’m better off losing the debate. I’ll make sure he stays. I’ll lose the debate on purpose. Maybe I’ll do something like that.”
^^^Trump on the brain^^^

Hopefully you use lubrication. You’re gonna give yourself a friction burn on your pecker

At the very least people will be able to understand the words emitted from Trump's mouth unlike the gibberish spoken by MoBiden...

u-s-president-joe-biden-83740253_e3e381.jpg

One attendee called the oldest-ever US president's performance "embarrassing."

biden-salutes-georgia-meloni-giorgia-83721072_f7e4c6.jpg

Biden was caught on video raising his right hand in an awkward salute

canadian-prime-minister-justin-trudeau-83739067_104592.jpg

Biden's mental fitness is increasingly worrying to Democratic lawmakers and aides, a bombshell report from the Wall Street Journal said last week.

video-appears-show-president-joe-83747234_9d3493.jpg

President Biden was seen "losing focus" at a G7 summit in Italy, according to a new report, with one diplomatic insider saying the commander-in-chief is "the worst he has ever been."

My Lord he's repulsive. I CAN"T WAIT to go to the polls later this year to remove this Cretin! :eek:

Everyone making fun of my deterioration due to my advanced stages of dementia are just a bunch of age bigots.
iu

No one's "making fun" of your decrepit old ass creepy Joe, we're suffering because of it!

Hey...I resent that!
iu

Not as much as you're resented 'ya creepy corpse!

Creepy Joe Biden dressed for bedtime
iu

iu

Last edited:
"Mommy I'm scared!!!!!!"
iu

(The left photo is after WH staff applies makeup to the creepy corpse)

Is the debate in June even going to happen? RFK has sued because there are standards that have to be met to be on the debate stage and neither Trump nor Biden has met them whereas RFK has or says he has. We'll see how the FEC rules on this.

To be in the debate you have to be on the ballot in enough states to get 270 electoral votes. As of this point both Trump and Biden aren't on any ballots.

Is the debate in June even going to happen? RFK has sued because there are standards that have to be met to be on the debate stage and neither Trump nor Biden has met them whereas RFK has or says he has. We'll see how the FEC rules on this.

To be in the debate you have to be on the ballot in enough states to get 270 electoral votes. As of this point both Trump and Biden aren't on any ballots.
It'll happen. RFK won't be there and Biden will be propped up with platform shoes and hand rails.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT