ADVERTISEMENT

Does Ohio State really enjoy their wrestling team?

From Tats to groping. How far have they fallen.

It sheds a whole new light on the teams wiener roast at the doctors.

I guess tOSUgrad90 is getting his physical from the Buckeye team doctor. He must be pounding it out. Wonder how long he's been bending over for his prostate exam.

I guess tOSUgrad90 is getting his physical from the Buckeye team doctor. He must be pounding it out. Wonder how long he's been bending over for his prostate exam.

I wonder if the doctor had both of his hands on tOFUgrabs shoulders when he told him that this might hurt a little bit.

23172469_2004898186422723_6147337382617668329_n.jpg

tOSUgrab Portrait

WVU fan circle jerk currently in progress on this board and the main board. These things allegedly happened 20+ years ago by a creep who killed himself 13 years ago, but there is quite an obsession over this by the Fold & Blew circle-jerkers.

Use caution if you're ever in Columbus and frequent a beer joint. If anybody full of cheap tattoos wearing buckeye gear asks you if they can push your stool in for you, they're not talking about the bar stool.

WVU fan circle jerk currently in progress on this board and the main board. These things allegedly happened 20+ years ago by a creep who killed himself 13 years ago, but there is quite an obsession over this by the Fold & Blew circle-jerkers.

With your constant threads about how much better Ahia State is than WVU, you've made yourself the pivot man in this circle jerk. You won't get much sympathy here, pivot man.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I guess we now know the mystery behind Ohio punks driving so slow in the left lane. It's likely difficult to push the pedal to the medal when a member of the OSU athletic department is pushing a finger up your rump as you drive.

With your constant threads about how much better Ahia State is than WVU, you've made yourself the pivot man in this circle jerk. You won't get much sympathy here, pivot man.
Good point, Buzz. WVU has surpassed Ohio State in every category imaginable because some pervert fondled grown men over 20 years ago, then killed himself 13 years ago. Thanks for reminding me that Fold & Blew Nation is the World's most delusional fan base.

Toeshoegrad is now deflecting the issue of embarrassment and shame of the wiener wander man from Ohio.

Groping grapplers running rampeth. Watch your anus on the Kanawha boulevard as I've heard there's one that runs every day at 5, clad in all red.

Toeshoegrad is now deflecting the issue of embarrassment and shame of the wiener wander man from Ohio.
Hey ancient dumba$$, T-Bone: When are you going to have the fake Michigan fan and I unbanned from the Outhouse? You single-handily ruined that board, so now you have to post here every day, flappin' your dentures.

Groping grapplers running rampeth. Watch your anus on the Kanawha boulevard as I've heard there's one that runs every day at 5, clad in all red.
Look at the drunk old squirt begging for my attention on two boards. You're so fookin' stupid that you don't know the difference between child abuse and other forms of abuse, or a wrestling program and a football program. You're obviously desperate to avoid the abuse on the gridiron that Ohio State administers to the Skunk Weasels on an annual basis, and you'll disappear from here on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, as you do year-after-year.

Typical deflection from the the scandal by toeshoegrad90. You sound a lot like Pride 304. are you 2 related?
Hey ancient dumba$$, T-Bone: When are you going to have the fake Michigan fan and I unbanned from the Outhouse? You single-handily ruined that board, so now you have to post here every day, flappin' your dentures.

Man your smack died years ago. Oh and outhouse no longer exist. I can't help it if you got owned on a daily basis over there. Perhaps you were banned by staff for using multiple profiles.

You had everybody, but the Fold & Blew Homer Crowd, banned from the Outhouse because we ran roughshod over your old a$$ over there. In between donuts, Hunter and Kinder dropped the ban hammer on anybody who punked ol' T-Bone. You know it, and I know it. Now, BGN is left with nobody, but sunshine pumpers like "Ron in Morgantown," who guarantees that WVU is headed to the CF Playoffs. LMAO!

Wow toeshoe. That doctor must of grabbed and pulled a little to hard on you. I see it's allowed some harsh feelings to come out. Oh wait sorry, I thought you were already out of the closet.

COLUMBUS, Ohio — More than 100 former students have provided firsthand accounts of sexual misconduct by the now-dead Ohio State University team physician at the center of an ongoing investigation, the university said on Friday

What a disgusting school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT