ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone know why Joey Biden

I had seen something late last year that he got out of serving due to Asthma, but he must have recovered shortly after the war ended.

managed to avoid serving in Vietnam?

5 student deferments. After those couldn't be used anymore he claimed he had asthma. However no one has seen a pulmonary function test to verify if he really has asthma. He also wouldn't have needed the student deferments if he would have used the asthma excuse first.

There are websites kids can research how to get military recruiters to stop calling them. Asthma leads the way.
It's really stupid. I'm not interested is good enough in today's age.

Last edited:
And wasn't Joey Biden a H.S. athlete as well?

A pulmonary function test for Asthma ends the discussion. Would need one to verify if he lied or not. Being a H.S. athlete doesn't mean one is qualified for military service.

A pulmonary function test for Asthma ends the discussion. Would need one to verify if he lied or not. Being a H.S. athlete doesn't mean one is qualified for military service.

There wasn't any mention of his Asthma problems until he ran out of deferments, which is odd, because if he ran a few laps or did a few wind sprints\gassers- someone would have noticed his Asthma problem in H.S.

Reactions: Gunny46
My son was all state Football and track, but was disqualified from serving in the Air Force due to Asthma. Now days I think you can get it wavier if you meet certain standards.

And wasn't Joey Biden a H.S. athlete as well?

There wasn't any mention of his Asthma problems until he ran out of deferments, which is odd, because if he ran a few laps or did a few wind sprints\gassers- someone would have noticed his Asthma problem in H.S.

That's the point I was making. If he really had asthma he should have just started with that instead of getting student deferments. That looks suspicious. A pulmonary function test would solve the issue. The media should demand one.

My son was all state Football and track, but was disqualified from serving in the Air Force due to Asthma. Now days I think you can get it wavier if you meet certain standards.

There are waivers but not for asthma after 13 years old. You are given a PFT if you even think you had it. Pass or fail. Back then they took your word for it.

Last edited:
That's true but back in the day any history of asthma was a automatic disqualifier.

It is the most common excuse given to avoid service. I was a recruiter for three years so I have heard them all. Joe should take a PFT to confirm he didn't dodge the draft. You know because Orange Man Bad bone spurs.

That's true but back in the day any history of asthma was a automatic disqualifier.
It is the most common excuse given to avoid service. I was a recruiter for three years so I have heard them all. Joe should take a PFT to confirm he didn't dodge the draft. You know because Orange Man Bad bone spurs.

Personally I think he dodged the draft. It would take a PFT and all his medical records to convince me otherwise. I also understand military service isn't for everyone. The idiots that keep bringing up Trump's bad feet will vote for Biden and told their local recruiter they had asthma when he called.

5 student deferments. After those couldn't be used anymore he claimed he had asthma. However no one has seen a pulmonary function test to verify if he really has asthma. He also wouldn't have needed the student deferments if he would have used the asthma excuse first.

There are websites kids can research how to get military recruiters to stop calling them. Asthma leads the way.
It's really stupid. I'm not interested is good enough in today's age.
I heard he plagiarised the deferrments and asthma too.

Reactions: Gunny46
I heard he plagiarised the deferrments and asthma too.

Hard to believe Sniff has asthma.

Strong perfumes are a common trigger for asthma attacks. In fact, there are many asthma patients who couldn't stand the smell of perfumes. For some asthma sufferers, perfume is the sole reason of high-intensity attacks. Other than asthma, scents could also be the cause of nasal congestion, skin problems, and migraines

Hard to believe Sniff has asthma.

Strong perfumes are a common trigger for asthma attacks. In fact, there are many asthma patients who couldn't stand the smell of perfumes. For some asthma sufferers, perfume is the sole reason of high-intensity attacks. Other than asthma, scents could also be the cause of nasal congestion, skin problems, and migraines
I guess hair shampoo is an antidote to perfume if you have asthma?

managed to avoid serving in Vietnam?
Student deferments and asthma. I’m not really worried about it. The model shifted post Vietnam from conscripted service to all volunteer. Much prefer the all volunteer method as you get a much more dedicated and professional fighting force.

Reactions: Airport
Student deferments and asthma. I’m not really worried about it. The model shifted post Vietnam from conscripted service to all volunteer. Much prefer the all volunteer method as you get a much more dedicated and professional fighting force.
It's over with. We have a much better system now.

That's the point I was making. If he really had asthma he should have just started with that instead of getting student deferments. That looks suspicious. A pulmonary function test would solve the issue. The media should demand one.
The MEDIA????
Surely you jest!!

I guess hair shampoo is an antidote to perfume if you have asthma?

I think sniff dodged the draft. So the left or right never bringing up the military as political pawns would be good.

Scents from perfumes or fragrances in personal care products, such as shampoo, can trigger asthma in some people. If this is the case, avoid products that list “perfume” or “fragrance” in the ingredients.

Reactions: Airport
Personally I think he dodged the draft. It would take a PFT and all his medical records to convince me otherwise. I also understand military service isn't for everyone. The idiots that keep bringing up Trump's bad feet will vote for Biden and told their local recruiter they had asthma when he called.
Bu, bu but.....I thought he would take you behind the gym and kick your ass if you questioned his veracity...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT