ADVERTISEMENT

"Doctors are stating it’s still too early in the vaccination process to know whether the concerning symptoms are direct results of the vaccine"

Archetype XLIV

Staunchly resisting overwhelming mediocrity
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Literally the second sentence:

However, doctors are stating it’s still too early in the vaccination process to know whether the concerning symptoms are direct results of the vaccine or symptoms that would happen naturally in the general population.

Happy to reside in the "control group" of this little experiment.

I won't even consider taking it until the FDA prints the contents...

and then I still won't take it...

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I have a hard time taking a vaccine that they had to change the definition of vaccine for it to be considered a vaccine.......really...
Not gonna be a lab rat for a virus that most likely wouldn't kill me ..

Literally the second sentence:

However, doctors are stating it’s still too early in the vaccination process to know whether the concerning symptoms are direct results of the vaccine or symptoms that would happen naturally in the general population.

Happy to reside in the "control group" of this little experiment.
lol

There is zero proof that vaccines save lives. There is ample evidence that the medical industry is here to make a crap ton of money off you.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Truly a stunning development that the guy with the Q avatar doesn't trust vaccines. Baffling.

Truly a stunning development that the guy with the Q avatar doesn't trust vaccines. Baffling.
Show me the body of work. The requirements for this vaccine aren't commensurate with requirements for full certification by the FDA because data is missing—read: it's still being generated. Therefore, emergency use authorization only. That falls outside of my own control limits for risk.

We simply do not possess the marked robustness required to fully authorize the safety and efficacy of this vaccine.

When we have data to support the science, maybe then, perhaps, I will circle back to this issue.

The end.

Show me the body of work. The requirements for this vaccine aren't commensurate with requirements for full certification by the FDA because data is missing—read: it's still being generated. Therefore, emergency use authorization only. That falls outside of my own control limits for risk.

We simply do not possess the marked robustness required to fully authorize the safety and efficacy of this vaccine.

When we have data to support the science, maybe then, perhaps, I will circle back to this issue.

The end.
Cool.

I won't even consider taking it until the FDA prints the contents...

and then I still won't take it...
I see the CDC required J&J to include the blood clot side effect on their vaccine packaging. How many of the public receiving any of the vaccines was allowed to read the box from which their first or second dose was taken???

I see the CDC required J&J to include the blood clot side effect on their vaccine packaging. How many of the public receiving any of the vaccines was allowed to read the box from which their first or second dose was taken???
Several pages of warnings and questions when I went for my 2 shots.

Reactions: mule_eer
If the government and medical industry truly cared about saving lives, they'd make abortions illegal.

Show me the proof, bro. The evidence suggests vaccines become available just as the infections start going down on their own anyway. There is no way to prove a vaccine has protected anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT