ADVERTISEMENT

Doc and other golfers

WVUBRU

All-American
Aug 7, 2001
My big group of guys that go on a trip every May had to cancel our trip to Kiawah and are now going to Sea Island. Have you ever played any of the courses there? We are playing all three including the one that hosts the PGA event. I'm excited but darn, I was looking forward to getting my butt kicked at Kiawah.

I've never been to Sea Island. One of the guys in my regular foursome goes down a lot and loves it. I'm evaluating the Ocean Course at Kiawah and Cassique at Kiawah Island Club the weekend before the Masters. Then heading to the Monday practice round. I've never played either and I'm looking forward to getting my butt kicked too. Btw, how was Wicked?

That will be a fun Master's week. I had tickets to Wed but had to give them up as we are going on a cruise.

I'll give my review of Wicked under the caveat that I'm not very cultured when it comes to Broadway shows even though I have seen about 25 of them and some more than once. I was very entertained by Wicked and it was a very enjoyable evening. Very good show for any age as it is easy to follow with an ending that was somewhat of a surprise.

Yes along with 17 other current PGA members. They have the top practice facilty (supposedby) in the nation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT