ADVERTISEMENT

Do it Mitch and Donnie!

dedhoops24

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2008
For the first time in US history, there are more registered independent voters than there are registered Republican voters.....

Death Blow to MAGA and GOP.....

Lol oh please. Just STFU paper tiger

Nurse Nancy.....please get off the intranet railing against libs and get to cleaning the bed bans and Mr. Popolo needs a sponge bath.....stat! Get er done!

Nurse Nancy.....please get off the intranet railing against libs and get to cleaning the bed bans and Mr. Popolo needs a sponge bath.....stat! Get er done!
Get back to developing the trailer park. Jesco needs his water hooked back up.

For the first time in US history, there are more registered independent voters than there are registered Republican voters.....

I think you’re missing a key element of this analysis. I put it in my post.

Run on run-on sentences.

Diarrhea of the brain. No control over mindless banality.
3494.jpg
I pretend I'm smart

Now you did it. You’re in trouble with him, son. Lol

I'm terrified at the thought of being contaminated by his highly contagious pathogens of ignorance. I've self quarantined from posting with him to protect my mental immunity from imbecility.

Reactions: WVU80ate
I'm terrified at the thought of being contaminated by his highly contagious pathogens of ignorance. I've self quarantined from posting with him to protect my mental immunity from imbecility.

Good. The less you play with me, the less you can be exposed as a clown and con artist, just like your dear leader....

By the way, still not a peep from you regarding the whistle blower, who happens to be a AA woman regarding the illegal hysterectomies of Hispanic women held in ICE facilities in GA.....

Some man of god you are.....this is horrible and all children of god should be against this...

You......crickets!

The Dims would do it in a heart beat. Save your proclamations of doom and gloom for the GOP and Trump if they do it.

Good. The less you play with me, the less you can be exposed as a clown and con artist, just like your dear leader....

By the way, still not a peep from you regarding the whistle blower, who happens to be a AA woman regarding the illegal hysterectomies of Hispanic women held in ICE facilities in GA.....

Some man of god you are.....this is horrible and all children of god should be against this...

You......crickets!
LMAO!!! You’re soo desperate to scare someone, it’s hilarious.

RBG dying (RIP) really throws a wrench democrats plan to steal the election. Dragging it out into January doesn't look so good now. Mitch can just keep the senate in secession and the democrats will not have enough time to delay the vote on the selection.

You......crickets!

You......crickets!
Dedpoop mad af. Talking crazy conspiracy theories.

You......crickets!

No "crickets" It's between me and MY GOD. Who else needs to know what's between me & MY God?

YOU? [eyeroll]
3494.jpg
I hate being trapped by my own hypocrisy.

Then you are a hypocrite.......

Well you'd certainly know wouldn't you? Fake ass piece of plastic wrap. You can't express your OUTRAGE over the murder of innocent Babies but you demand to know what I think of women being forced into hysterectomies...by the Government no less?

Oh I'm so OUTRAGED!!!!!! Just as much as you are over infanticide.

Shut up plastic man!
giphy.gif

3494.jpg
That's my fake "OUTRAGE" face. Don't I look mad?

Last edited:
Well you'd certainly know wouldn't you you fake ass plastic wrap. You can't express your OUTRAGE over the murder of innocent Babies but you demand to know what I think of women being forced into hysterectomies...by the Government no less?

Oh I'm so OUTRAGED!!!!!! Just as much as you are over infanticide.

Shut up plastic man!
giphy.gif

3494.jpg
That's my fake "OUTRAGE" face. Don't I look mad?

You are exactly the man that I thought you were.

I can disagree with most of these guys about politics, but when it comes to men who support the abuse of women in this way, I draw the line.....

I can disagree with most of these guys about politics, but when it comes to men who support the abuse of women in this way, I draw the line.....

Oh..sure...Women abusing innocent little Babies having them chopped up into pieces moments before their birth and sold off like pieces of baloney is just between "you and your God" but YOUR God demands a head count and retribution against anyone removing their ovaries at taxpayer expense.
giphy.gif

3494.jpg
Don't really have one, just trying to avoid being exposed as an unmitigated imbecile.

Last edited:
Oh..sure...Women abusing innocent little Babies having them chopped up into pieces moments before their birth and sold off like piece of baloney is just between "you and your God" but YOUR God demands a head count and retribution against anyone removing their ovaries at taxpayer expense.
giphy.gif

3494.jpg
Don't really have one, just trying to avoid being exposed as an unmitigated imbecile.

You are a sick ****!

You support the murder of babies. Just take your fake outrage and shove it right up your ass.

Reactions: atlkvb
I am pro-life and I would never personally be involved with abortion.

Good, then you'll support a Pro-Life Supreme Court Justice appointed by Trump right? You fake ass waxed piece of fruit!
giphy.gif

3494.jpg
OK atl, I know when I've been exposed...sorry to bother 'ya!

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
I am pro-life and I would never personally be involved with abortion.

Of course not...you'll only vote for it...on demand, for any reason, with no restrictions, at taxpayer expense!

excerpt:
Joe Biden is a Catholic. And the Catholic Church teaches that abortion is a grave moral evil, in which no Catholic may ever take part in any way or to any degree.

Some months ago Mr. Biden was at Mass in South Carolina and attempted to go to Holy Communion. The priest refused to give it to him. It was his duty to refuse Mr. Biden. He was following Vatican guidelines that no Catholic politician may present herself or himself for communion if they support abortion. It is intended as a warning that their soul is in jeopardy.

now just a minute atl...I was for the Hyde amendment before I was against it...lay off of Dedvidiot will 'ya?
iu

Yeah sure creepy Joe, that's not what you said back in 2006, ya weasel.... remember?

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Oh..sure...Women abusing innocent little Babies having them chopped up into pieces moments before their birth and sold off like pieces of baloney is just between "you and your God" but YOUR God demands a head count and retribution against anyone removing their ovaries at taxpayer expense.
giphy.gif

3494.jpg

He's got you there, dedhoops

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT