ADVERTISEMENT

Diesel Shortage Will Hit These Seven States the Hardest... Newsweek ... just another day that obiden inc. is ruining America

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
Mansfield Energy identified the most acute shortages to be in these seven states:

Alabama
Georgia
Maryland
North Carolina
South Carolina
Tennessee
Virginia

Diesel inventories in the U.S. have not been so low since 2008, with the Energy Information Administration (EIA) reporting that, as of October 14, the country had 25.4 days left of distillate supplies—which include diesel, jet fuel and heating oil.

The supply crunch is particularly severe in the East Coast, according to analysts who previously talked to Newsweek.

Mansfield Energy, a major fuel supply and logistics company based in Georgia and operating in every U.S. state, wrote in a recent news release that the "East Coast fuel markets are facing diesel supply constraints due to market economics and tight inventories."

According to the fuel supply company, extremely high diesel prices—which have surged due to low inventories combined with high demand—are concentrated in the North East, while supply outages are currently hitting the Southeast.

These seven states have been given an Alert Level 4 by the fuel supply company "to address market volatility," while the entire Southeast was moved to Code Red, which requires a 72-hour notice for fuel deliveries when possible "to ensure fuel and freight can be secured at economical levels."

"Normally, East Coast markets would have about 50 million barrels of supply in storage throughout the market—and sometimes much more," wrote Mansfield Energy in a news release published on October 27.

"This year, however, the East has less than 25 million barrels on hand. That means that when bulk traders go to pull their inventories, they may not find much left in the tank. For East Coast fleets, then—now is the critical time to make sure your supplier has a plan for the winter to keep your equipment running. Outside the East Coast, markets could face some challenges, but most of the biggest issues will be concentrated eastward."

"Could be the perfect storm. Depleted Military reserves, depleted oil/fuel reserves, Inflation, recession, plandemic, military numbers down, recruitment down, election uncertainty, war mongering... toss diesel depletion and a rail strike in and we're looking at major catastrophe."

@BrowningMachine

3h·
70% + of transportation is by diesel truck.
Hearing from mid-size farmers around our farm that "red-dye diesel", i.e. diesel minus road tax, for tractors etc, is getting hard to find.
Farmer Mike and I will fill our 500 gallon tank next week....God willing.
When the diesel stops...America stops.
This (like every other catastrophe befalling us now) is undeniably by design and wholly artificial, there is NOTHING organic or inevitable about diesel shortages.
Remember the refineries and pipelines OBiden shut down in his first days? Yeah, those. Why?
America's under final siege. How we react when the GloboHomo offers us truce will determine whether our children and grandchildren are slaves for the next 100 years.

Mansfield Energy identified the most acute shortages to be in these seven states:

Alabama
Georgia
Maryland
North Carolina
South Carolina
Tennessee
Virginia

Diesel inventories in the U.S. have not been so low since 2008, with the Energy Information Administration (EIA) reporting that, as of October 14, the country had 25.4 days left of distillate supplies—which include diesel, jet fuel and heating oil.

The supply crunch is particularly severe in the East Coast, according to analysts who previously talked to Newsweek.

Mansfield Energy, a major fuel supply and logistics company based in Georgia and operating in every U.S. state, wrote in a recent news release that the "East Coast fuel markets are facing diesel supply constraints due to market economics and tight inventories."

According to the fuel supply company, extremely high diesel prices—which have surged due to low inventories combined with high demand—are concentrated in the North East, while supply outages are currently hitting the Southeast.

These seven states have been given an Alert Level 4 by the fuel supply company "to address market volatility," while the entire Southeast was moved to Code Red, which requires a 72-hour notice for fuel deliveries when possible "to ensure fuel and freight can be secured at economical levels."

"Normally, East Coast markets would have about 50 million barrels of supply in storage throughout the market—and sometimes much more," wrote Mansfield Energy in a news release published on October 27.

"This year, however, the East has less than 25 million barrels on hand. That means that when bulk traders go to pull their inventories, they may not find much left in the tank. For East Coast fleets, then—now is the critical time to make sure your supplier has a plan for the winter to keep your equipment running. Outside the East Coast, markets could face some challenges, but most of the biggest issues will be concentrated eastward."
I have a diesel vehicle getting 52 MPG and AWD too. I can't wait until the price drops to $2-3 per gallon and I can then drive to WA state on my friend's disability check without him complaining the whole way. He is complaining now current prices are effecting his savings account. Like I care. I'm the one driving. Bitch.

ADVERTISEMENT