ADVERTISEMENT

Did you know that Dementia Joe Biden has Whipped Inflation Now?

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009
Egg prices only went up 11% last month!

“It all adds up to a real break for consumers,” Biden told his amen chorus in state-run media, “and breathing room for families and more proof that my economic plan is working.”

His economic plan is working! So the Democrats wanted all this to happen? Their plan was and is to destroy the middle class.

Biden was particularly thrilled about the price of gasoline. It was $2.11 per gallon on average in 2020, before the Democrats’ “plan” kicked in. Biden got the price up as high as $4.99 a gallon last summer, but now it’s around $3.30 a gallon (and rising again).

“Now gas is down more than a dollar-seventy from its peak!” he bragged. “That all adds up to a typical family with two vehicles saving $180 a month, every single month.”

But, Biden, don’t you understand that gas prices are still up over 50% since you were installed as president? And now you’re telling us it’s all part of the plan. Talk about fuzzy math.

Here are some numbers from the Consumer Price Index on the prices increases on some food staples, from December 2021 to December 2022:

Eggs: up 59.9%. Lettuce: 24.9%. Margarine: 43.8%. Butter: 31.4%. Flour: 23.4%. Fresh whole chicken: 13.3%. Hot dogs: 18.2%. Rice: 13.8%. Baby food: 10.7%. Etc.

The senile vegetable who’s the front man for the entire enterprise smiles and tells you to repeat, “It’s clear, clearer than ever, that my economic plan is working.”

Reactions: Airport
Egg prices only went up 11% last month!

“It all adds up to a real break for consumers,” Biden told his amen chorus in state-run media, “and breathing room for families and more proof that my economic plan is working.”

His economic plan is working! So the Democrats wanted all this to happen? Their plan was and is to destroy the middle class.

Biden was particularly thrilled about the price of gasoline. It was $2.11 per gallon on average in 2020, before the Democrats’ “plan” kicked in. Biden got the price up as high as $4.99 a gallon last summer, but now it’s around $3.30 a gallon (and rising again).

“Now gas is down more than a dollar-seventy from its peak!” he bragged. “That all adds up to a typical family with two vehicles saving $180 a month, every single month.”

But, Biden, don’t you understand that gas prices are still up over 50% since you were installed as president? And now you’re telling us it’s all part of the plan. Talk about fuzzy math.

Here are some numbers from the Consumer Price Index on the prices increases on some food staples, from December 2021 to December 2022:

Eggs: up 59.9%. Lettuce: 24.9%. Margarine: 43.8%. Butter: 31.4%. Flour: 23.4%. Fresh whole chicken: 13.3%. Hot dogs: 18.2%. Rice: 13.8%. Baby food: 10.7%. Etc.

The senile vegetable who’s the front man for the entire enterprise smiles and tells you to repeat, “It’s clear, clearer than ever, that my economic plan is working.”

Do you what's the most difficult thing to eat about a vegetable?

The wheelchair

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT