ADVERTISEMENT

Did you ever think

The house needs to hold those in contempt. I don't fully understand that civil charge but there has to be ramifications to it.

The house needs to hold those in contempt. I don't fully understand that civil charge but there has to be ramifications to it.

I think they are actually providing some documents that were requested. We will find out more later today/tomorrow because today is the deadline for the document request. Twitter meltdown to follow.

Its not the first time.
What president has directed a member in the Administration to ignore subpoenas? Don't say Obama. Holder ignored his on his own and had legal precedents as his defense.

More Congressional Subpoenas Ignored by the Zero Administration
https://lamborn.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=899
This week in a House Natural Resources Committee, Congressman Doug Lamborn grilled the Department of the Interior's Deputy Inspector General Mary Kendall. Deputy IG Kendall has failed to fully respond to lawful Congressional subpoenas and has misled the committee in previous testimony. "The time for talking is over.

More Congressional Subpoenas Ignored by the Zero Administration
https://lamborn.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=899
This week in a House Natural Resources Committee, Congressman Doug Lamborn grilled the Department of the Interior's Deputy Inspector General Mary Kendall. Deputy IG Kendall has failed to fully respond to lawful Congressional subpoenas and has misled the committee in previous testimony. "The time for talking is over.

Sounds like the Republicans are hypocrites. great article

Reactions: Gunny46 and WVU82
What president has directed a member in the Administration to ignore subpoenas? Don't say Obama. Holder ignored his on his own and had legal precedents as his defense.
Hahahaha, I can’t believe you just typed that with a straight face.

Claiming executive privilege is not ignoring subpoenas, for fvck’s sake. Get a grip.

Reactions: Gunny46
Executive privilege has to be real. As usual, you don't have a clue with your knee jerk support of everything Trump.
As usual, you don’t have a clue with your knee jerk negativity of everything Trump.

Quick, give me two positive things Trump has done that you are in lockstep agreement with? Ready, go.

Reactions: Gunny46 and WVU82
As usual, you don’t have a clue with your knee jerk negativity of everything Trump.

Quick, give me two positive things Trump has done that you are in lockstep agreement with? Ready, go.
Nice deflection. I don't play childish games.

Reactions: tjebarr
On a similar note, many thought it was going to be entertaining watching the Libs whine & cry ..........most just didn’t think it would be this entertaining.

Reactions: WVU82

The White did not assert executive priviledge over Ms. Hicks & Ms. Donaldson.

WTF?

You tried to make an argument of Executive Privilege, which isn't even applicable and appropriate and Bru rightfully stated and you turn around and challenge him to agree with something trump has done?

You are a special kind of retard.

Reactions: WVUBRU
WTF?

You tried to make an argument of Executive Privilege, which isn't even applicable and appropriate and Bru rightfully stated and you turn around and challenge him to agree with something trump has done?

Seeing "Crying like a bitch" Dave brought to his knees has him off his game.

Nice deflection. I don't play childish games.
Deflection? In order to deflect, I’d have needed to be asked a question. I don’t agree with everything Trump does despite your assertion. You do however disagree with everything he does which positions you as being the more partisan of the two of us.

Reactions: Gunny46
WTF?

You’re saying the WH isn’t asserting executive privilege over the docs being requested?

Why are you capitalizing this?

todays-forecast-100-chance-of-winning.jpg

Deflection? In order to deflect, I’d have needed to be asked a question. I don’t agree with everything Trump does despite your assertion. You do however disagree with everything he does which positions you as being the more partisan of the two of us.
Again, I don't play your childish games. I give my perspective on subjects independently of other subjects. I try and let facts guide me. I couldn't care less of your perspective of me.

WTF?

Cuntry wrong again.

Everyone act shocked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT