ADVERTISEMENT

Did Will Grier strengthen his fingers

TheOneandOnly77

Sophomore
Jul 29, 2018
We all know Will Grier has small hands and sometimes loses control of the ball especially in the rain like we all saw last year.

I know that hand enlargements for the most part are like penis enlargements as both of them are a waste of money.

So I ask the question did Grier do what he can and strengthen his fingers.
It didn't look like he fell that hard on his finger last year and it collapsed faster than a third world African government

The one and lonely. Masturbating with your own little hands. The better the grip I say.

Will Grier

USATSI_10361653-245x320.jpg

Can't find the measurements for his hands.
There is correlation between Hand size and great QBs.
Some like Matt Ryan who have 9.5 still have success.
The QBs with a size 10 hand like Drew Brees are the 6-2 and under QBs who have won and found success

With taller QBs the hand size is not as important like an Aaron Rodgers

Unlike a Blake Bortles and Ryan Tannehill.

Last edited:
We all know Will Grier has small hands and sometimes loses control of the ball especially in the rain like we all saw last year.

I know that hand enlargements for the most part are like penis enlargements as both of them are a waste of money.

So I ask the question did Grier do what he can and strengthen his fingers.
It didn't look like he fell that hard on his finger last year and it collapsed faster than a third world African government

Pretty stupid post. Time for ignore.

I just hope that girl wearing 44 for Texas shows up this year and doesn’t puss out and get thrown out of the game and plays the entire 4 quarters this year.

Hager is not the one to look out for this year on third down.

It will be Marquez Bimage who exemplifies UT Football at the current time.
255 but can squat 700 and box jump 37 inches.

Will Grier can strengthen his fingers and possibly enlarge his small hands by simply drinking more milk.

Drink more milk Will Grier it prevents osteoporosis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT