ADVERTISEMENT

Did QFS (Quantum Financial System) catch them or not ?

Social media is buzzing over claims that the US Presidential Election 2020 was subject to a carefully planned military sting to catch out mass voter fraud using QFS Blockchain Encryption Code Technology. Supporters of Donald Trump have eagerly been searching for evidence as the mainstream media denounces the President’s repeated assertions about “election fraud.”

The source of the frenzied interest is Steve Pieczenik, MD, PhD, a highly qualified US government insider turned outspoken skeptic of the ” war on terror “. He served as a Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and/or Senior Policy Planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger.

Pieczenik gave a video interview yesterday to The War Room on infowars.com. Dr. Pieczenick claims that election ballots across America have been watermarked and the Democrats will be exposed when they attempt to cheat.

Gregg Prescott, M.S at in5d.com reports:

“What if there was a sting operation in motion years ago in order to expose voter fraud and democrat corruption? What if that plan is now being exposed?

Steve Pieczenik stated the following:

“There are honorable members of our intelligence, military, and civilian communities, in the government, who understood EXACTLY how corrupt Biden and the Democratic machinery is, was, and will be. This is really a sting operation, contrary to what everybody else said. Trump knew this was happening. Eric knew this was happening and warned the public. I knew this was happening however I could not say anything about it.

What happened was, we watermarked every ballot with what’s called QFS (Quantum Financial System) -Blockchain Encryption Code. In other words, we know pretty well where every ballot is, where it went, and who has it. So this is not a stolen election.”

This also explains why the National Guard was deployed in 12 states:

A tangible explanation of this is provided by Jay Dee:

“The paper was created, ordered and supplied by the GOVT/DHS in bulk for the 2020 Federal elections due to COVID. This was only for “mail in ballots” as that is where the fraud would occur.

Printing is done state by state.

So whoever prints it, “gets it”…

Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan, etc.. (Washington?) sent them out, then destroyed the ones for Trump and printed new ones for Biden.The NEW ONES for Biden don’t have the watermark but they have counted them as authentic. A “watertight” case… Brilliant.

This is legit, and they have been telling us about it for over a year. Most recently just 10 days ago. DHS has been in charge of our elections since early 2018.”

Watermark & indicators in ballot paper:

So, while every state printed their own ballots, the paper each state used was supplied by the DHS and contains the QFS Blockchain Encryption Code.

Where Does That Leave Us?
If there are non-radioactive isotope watermarks on official ballots, then machines must exist to read each ballot in a quick and efficient manner. This means that ALL states must be “officially” counted before the recount can begin. Once the recount begins, it would take 3-4 days to validate (or invalidate) votes, and an additional week or so, to double check the voters’ actual eligibility to vote (are they registered, deceased, have they voted more than once, etc…), House and Senate seats are also at stake, so this must be a thorough process.

Read more at in5d.com

UPDATE: Thanks to a tip from reader JACook we can add the following curiosity to the mix:

John, Thanks for the excellent article on the cybersecurity encryption of the election ballots! But did you know that there’s a common Q post message repeated several times over the past year: “Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming”[NCSWIC]
I learned today that the acronym NCSWIC really is not just catchphrase, it is a possible reference to the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency’s National Council of Statewide Interoperability Coordinators (NCSWIC). See:

Another often repeated Q statement – “There are no coincidences.”
Time to get the popcorn in?
PSI Editor UPDATE (Nov, 08, 2020)
We have an update on this story from retired Intel Operative Tony Shaffer.
Tony Shaffer is a retired Intelligence Operative and current President of the London Center for Policy Research and a member of President Trump’s 2020 Advisory Board. He believes the President won the election and has a great case in the courts to prove it.
http://tapnewswire.com/2020/11/huge...ion-per-retired-intel-operative-tony-shaffer/
Shaffer tweeted this:
A hypothetical question for all the Democrat trolls following my feed…
What if DHS anticipated DNC counting fraud.
What if they “tagged” each legitimate ballot.
What would happen if DHS does an audit of all counted ballots and find ballots without the tag – what happens then?

Next Shaffer made some comments and asked another question:
It’s done in known contracted sights…you do understand law enforcement asks for cooperation all the time from companies, right?
A third tweet from Shaffer indicated that there are numerous ways to mark documents without the markings clearly identifiable:
Oh, there is more than that now…
People don’t understand how light works…and what they don’t see can be seen in infrared and ultraviolet…we had a whole block of instruction at “the Farm” on secret writing…it is amazing…

It will be so delicious watching Trump turn the tables on these fraudulent people using their own fraudulent ballots to expose them. Poetic justice. Those who seek to deceive will be done in by their own deception.

Proverbs 10:9
Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out.

Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap

For without cause they have hidden their net for me in a pit, Which they have dug without cause for my life. Let destruction come upon him unexpectedly, And let his net that he has hidden catch himself; Into that very destruction let him fall. - Psalm 35:7-8

It will be so delicious watching Trump turn the tables on these fraudulent people using their own fraudulent ballots to expose them. Poetic justice. Those who seek to deceive will be done in by their own deception.

Proverbs 10:9
Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out.

Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap
I remember grandma reciting proverbs all the time to us kids ...thanks for the memories....

Reactions: Christian96
I remember grandma reciting proverbs all the time to us kids ...thanks for the memories....

Considering those words are literally thousands of years old yet still as relevant today as they were when first written, it's truly remarkable. Heed them well, they aren't likely to be "changed" to fit the modern liars of today.

If this is true, we will not see it on MSM...they will ignore it as they did Hunter Biden's laptop.

Where can one follow this story?

Considering those words are literally thousands of years old yet still as relevant today as they were when first written, it's truly remarkable. Heed them well, they aren't likely to be "changed" to fit the modern liars of today.
If people would read psalms, proverbs & the Canterbury tells life would be easy ...not saying the Canterbury tells is as relevant as anything coming from the bible but the old dude had a lot of wise sayings.

Boy 82 if all this stuff you're posting is true than we are in big trouble as a country, & It should be brought to light very quickly. As a country we dont have time for diddling around & playing games.

Stunning. I'm sure Trump's legal team is all over that information 82 presented. We may see some folks going to jail if it all checks out. I believe it.

Stunning. I'm sure Trump's legal team is all over that information 82 presented. We may see some folks going to jail if it all checks out. I believe it.
I'm on a wait & see pattern. I've excepted Biden as president & have started making slow moves to transition my work, gonna finish this job if permits dont get pulled & if he shuts things down in my line of work I'm gonna get early retirement

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT